Thank you leanna!!!

-

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
Thank you is just not enough. I am so thrilled with my intake. And so happy it got here before I left for Michigan. This is the single nicest part I have for my car, not that it is saying that much for right now. You are truly the best at what you do.

Attachments

• SDC10979.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 315
  • SDC10980.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 304
  • SDC10982.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 312
Wow that is nice! I want to see pics once it is on your car. And yes Leanna is the best and we are lucky to have here at FABO.

Mighty fine work right there!

I could not say it better Tony :D
I seen this thread an new some magic has been performed :cheers:

Impressed again! Can't wait to send her my stuff! Um, car parts that is.

Ohhhhhh, what a wonderful thing to see after a long day!! Hemi, thank you first for posting and for sharing your comments and pictures. It was a really fun job -- I don't get to do a lot of custom intakes -- and your color scheme is really stunning! You did such an outstanding job designing my shop posters that I wanted you to have something extra special for your Scamp. I'm honored you let me have a hand in it. :-D

Most of the replies to the thread read like a PSC Customers Who's Who!!! Gentlemen, you all know I love working with you and helping you turn your dreams into reality. Uhhhhhhhh -- your CAR dreams that is lol < wink > ... and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you all for the kind compliments and for putting a big smile on my face tonight.

Kim, my oven's big enough for blocks but I honestly have yet to do one. I'd need to do some fab work on my engine cradle (I have one but it needs metal wheels) but it would be cool to finally see a powder coated block roll out of my shop. Wanna be first??? Yeahhhh, I know -- the shipping from Colorado would suck. LOL!

Thanks again guys! < curtseys for all >

Love it ! Which shade of Hemi orange is that ? According to Frank Badalson , they made 3 different ones between '66 and '71 . They all look about the same to me .

Love it ! Which shade of Hemi orange is that ? According to Frank Badalson , they made 3 different ones between '66 and '71 . They all look about the same to me .

It's my supplier's version of Street Hemi Orange James. It's a bit more vibrant than the Duplicolor paints I've compared it to but I'm with you -- they are all very similar as far as I can tell too. I haven't had any complaints from anyone.

I appreciate the great comments everyone! :-D It's stuff like this that keeps me inspired for the next one.

That looks really great. Say "Why-And"

Looks great.

I bet Leanna's coloring books didn't have anything "outside the lines" when she was younger....

-
Back