Thanks for 5 years of my dream shop, and coming to my swaps!

-

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for coming out to my last swap, I had a banner meet and am worn totally worn out! Thank goodness I am leaving on a four day transport tomorrow so I can sit down and rest my weary legs! If anyone wants to come out and see the place before the new owners take over on May 2nd let me know. I met them today and found out they run a successful car repair business a couple miles away and they are out of room, they will have plenty of room now! I am leasing back the top floor for 6 months after closing to give me time to figure out what to do with the rest of my stuff before moving to Tennessee hopefully around November of this year. I will not be having any more swap meets but will be listing parts and will bring people over on appointment. Thanks again for sharing the last 5 years of my dream with me, I am going to miss the old place!

Strandquist corner.jpg

Very cool! i am glad you found someone that sounds like good new owners. You'll be closer to me in Tennessee as I'm in middle Georgia.

Man, I remember you Posted about the ol Building a year and a half ago give or take. What a cool story and old Building. Thank You for Curating it!

Good luck on your new adventure. As always keep in touch.

Sorry I couldn't make it Jim. My boys actually volunteered to go to school on a Saturday so I had to stick around to get them there and back. I'd still like to stop down and see if you have anything I need. Take care, Colin

-
Back