Thanks for the ad. I have a 1974 dodge colt promod, with a 440

-

Empty Hand

Reaction score
DDA05477-0E77-4F51-97BD-C352941B93FA.jpeg

It’s street legal. Haven’t been to the strip yet. Need a trailer to get her there.

Welcome to the site. That looks like a lot of fun to me. Something I need. (or an Arrow) I'm only a few miles from the track. No issues driving it there even if it had a 5.13 gear in it. :lol: More pics please.

"Street legal" I guess has different definitions. LOL That thing is way cool. I will give you a word of warning though. Those air cleaners are known far and wide for catching on fire and or dropping foam into the engine, neither of which You want I am sure. I've seen several catch on fire live and in person.

X2 on those air cleaners. A good friend and I were out in his Henry J and the car back fired causing them to catch fire. It was a PITA to clean all of the debris out of the engine.

@Empty Hand

I just moved to the area. We were looking to buy in Crestview but I'm working on Hurlburt Field and saw all the traffic to/from Crestview. So, we're looking in Navarre now.

I noticed the closest dragstrip is a ways away. We didn't bring our Barracuda down yet, waiting on getting a house. I would like to run it a few times just for fun, but we mostly just drive it. We're renting in Fort Walton Beach until we find a house to buy.

-
Back