The 66 Dart is stripped down and going for paint

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Had today off work,so dropped off my broken stroker engine and my new block at the engine builders.They mentioned they want to sponsor me,so will be getting a big discount on parts in exchange for advertising(WhooHoo!):cheers:So then I came home and pulled off my bumpers,door handles,already had the grill and hood off.Then had to drop the Caltracs and Dana to get the big meats off and put some smaller tires on back,so the painter can get in the wheelwells(what a PITA).Anyway,just gotta load her in the trailer and off she goes.:DHas been a productive day!
View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 401.jpg

View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 405.jpg

View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 406.jpg

Good for you Scott! Sounds like you got a lot done today. Can't wait to see her all blue again. Mike

Mike,you know I,ve had this car apart a few times now:banghead:,so know it like the back of my hand:tard:.....no crusty nuts and bolts makes for fast work.:D

What did I miss? Did you hurt the motor?

Go to my thread in Early-A bodys discussions forum and you can read and have a lookie-see at the dam..age:wack:

I did.....man that thing turned loose. You'll get her patched back up and goin. That's what it's all about.

Let me guess.....Petty Blue?
Woops you guessed wrong Tin LOL.I already own a 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed(Corporate blue)but just call it Petty Blue(hence the handle)The 66 Dart will be painted a 2010 Ford Edge Sport Blue,I got a deal on all the paint and materials from a friend at work,plus I really like the colour.So...Blue it is!The bottom pic is my 66 Dart and my first attempt ever at painting LOL
View attachment car 012.jpg

View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 312.jpg

-
Back