• more money

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • more big blocks

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • less nonsense.......

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
-
Yeah yeah, ho hum. Go over there and blow your global warming hot air on how fast your mid 11 second car is, they could use a good laugh.
P.S. - Yep, for sure, my current car is the fastest I've ever owned in my entire life! yep, for sure... LOL :D

Obviously you don't run them:(:(:(..maybe some day:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nothing average about a 10 second car, but alot of average in stock big block B's. 340 Roadrunners were fast too.

Not an A or B or even vintage iron but this thing rolls!

Not an A or B or even vintage iron but this thing rolls!

I love the GenIII Hemi Challengers! My son's Scat Pack is awesome! Great power, unbelievable gas mileage, daily use, and every bell and whistle and safety feature.

I've been hanging around quite a bit on our sister site Forbbodiesonly the past few days. Over there, 10 second street cars seem average? 8 and 9 second street cars are fast ??? Nobody even posts in their "Post your 13 second combo's" sticky.

B bodies have room for something other than thousand dollar headers. With any of the B series engines, you can build an engine affordably nowadays to get a well thought out B chassis car in the 10s right quick. Plenty of room for the family and groceries, too. Ok so with all them it might be 11.0s.

I agree. I hung out over there a while. I need to go say hay every now and again. I'm just too lazy. They are a nice bunch over there and I got news. There are some really high dollar cars over there too.......real nice stuff.

From the B site: This car runs 9.55's at 142 in street tires
20160915_203110-jpg-jpg.jpg

Not sure if he is a member here, but he is also on Moparts, single turbo small block on e85. If I remember , not a high dollar build.

and some run 9's and don't brag about it.
are you bragging ?

Nope not bragging..and I'll bet they got more in their motors then I got in my whole car to run those numbers..all about how much you want to spend,always has been:D:D

I don't know...but i always thought it was cool to see a very stock appearing cars run 10 seconds all day long at the track and drive home.

Yep, for sure, my current car is the fastest I've ever owned in my entire life! yep, for sure... LOL :D

While I know it's not, what if it was? Nothin to be shamed about. At least you're "out there" and gittin it did.

I don't know...but i always thought it was cool to see a very stock appearing cars run 10 seconds all day long at the track and drive home.

Me too! I like the really big heavy cars that do that too. #respect.

P.S. - Yep, for sure, my current car is the fastest I've ever owned in my entire life! yep, for sure... LOL :D
I like the way you say that and leave it out there to our imaginations that it was something like an 8-second car...
maybe you can enlighten us with a time slip of the fastest car you've ever had or just your fastest time slipped ever...???
Just sayin....

I like the way you say that and leave it out there to our imaginations that it was something like an 8-second car...
maybe you can enlighten us with a time slip of the fastest car you've ever had or just your fastest time slipped ever...???
Just sayin....
Past is past.... it counts for nothing here. Oh, by the way, look at how you beat up YR for talk'n of 15 years ago... :)

-
Back