The coveted Sharktooth grille

-

bthieson

Reaction score
I'm just starting to look for one, but I remember there being a mom and pops business that were making their own. I can't seem to track them down. Did they stop making them? What's the best way to track one of these puppies(new or old) down anyway?

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

They are always around here and there.
They pop up on here for sale time to time, there are usually a few on e-bay for sale.
Just be prepared to pay a big buck for one, nobody sells them cheap anymore!

Yeah, I know I'm going to have to drop some coin on them, I'd just like to find one of those new ones that couple was making.

I have one of the new ones, I may part with it.
IMG_0065.jpg

geeeze, i just saw a s.t grille go for 955.00 on ebay. i was blown away. i usually sell a nice one for 400-550. my loss i guess

geeeze, i just saw a s.t grille go for 955.00 on ebay. i was blown away. i usually sell a nice one for 400-550. my loss i guess

Was with my friend at the Nats and he bought a near perfect one for 1000.00
so f'n expensive.... But sweet looking!

Will the sharktooth grill fit a 69 dart?

Only if you put a 1970-72 duster from clip on!

Seriously though I remember paying $50 for a sharktooth grille and I felt like I'd paid too much! (glad I kept it all these years!) That was the same mopar show that someone had a set of 340 manifolds for $75 and everyone thought that was too much! My how times have changed. I guess back in the 80s the stuff was still available.

-
Back