Put her to bed a couple of weeks ago'

Attachments

• sleep0012015.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 490
  • sleep0022015.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 489
  • sleep0032015.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 484
It's spring/summer all year long here in California...by the way, you got any fresh water you can bring back my way? Getting fined up the nalgas for my water usage.

You put her away to early, mid 60's tomorrow in Chicago .. going for a long ride in the demon

Hate to make you feel bad but I don't break the mopars out till November it's Harley's all summer, mopars November to March

I got my car ready for winter as well unless the weather stays decent,I sure will get it out and drive it yet.

I took the Dart out yesterday for what I thought would be the last drive of the season. Filled it up and tossed in some Sta-Bil. BUT they're calling for another sunny and 60* day today. Just might have to burn up a little bit of that full tank.

Ted

I drive Ginger until snow flies
I cant get myself to force the wife to park the truck outside in the winter so the duster will get parked and covered when it start to get too cold to drive it

but I plan on taking her to church tonight :)

Nighty night. Had the Duster out today, we had a gorgeous day here in Toronto. I'll be putting her to bed when I take a week off work in early December. Last year was kicking myself for putting her away too soon.

Steve

Mine never sleep. 67 fb fish, 10 chally srt8' 65 valiant inprogress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 349
Tony, The Cuda looks warm & cozy in her bed....Hope she doesn't miss her roommate too much :)

mine never sleep because then I would be walking to work #-o

it doesn't snow much and they don't salt the roads here.

my car can handle a bit of cold .....its a dodge....the name of power :burnout:

11/25/2015 Took mine for a 20 mile drive no cinders on the ground yet. I try to drive it once a month unless there is snow on the ground.

Attachments

• 2015-06-21 Cuda.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 218
Thanks C

She was just asking about her ex roommate and how she was getting along.

Tell her she's doing mighty fine & loves the warm sunshine ;)

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!

Attachments

• P1020307.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 159
-
Back