The finds!!!

-

Cooter

Reaction score
Was able to go out into the weeds today and snag some pix of those cars.

Im mainly interested in the 68 dart (no 8.75 :( )
and the 67 Post Dart (no 8.75 ) is a 4 speed!

Its strange that this green dart is not a Demon, no? I thought all darts were demons that year. Can somebody ellaborate?

Also a 66 Imp! Crown Coupe. Has a 440. Too big of car for my project interests tho.

I couldnt tell if the 4 door dart and the green dart had 8.75's in it. The green one is a slanty with AC and the 4 door is a v8 auto.

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

Oh and this little red dart has a slanty as well.

IMG_2033.jpg

The IMP.
IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

oh and heres a fury 3 convert. meh.
IMG_2026.jpg

This appears to be a 72, so why is it NOT a demon? Doesnt appear to have been repainted or modded. It has highback split bench seat.

@ EF8340...YES, its a nice pad aint it? And i need it! going to talk to this guy monday.

Thanks. I totally forgot to mention, I found wild cats under the hood. Two of em. They were pretty slow and when i popped the hood open, they took their sweet time going up under the drivers floorboard.

Did I read somewhere that nearly ALL 72 abodies had 8.75 rears in them?

The way I understood it is that the Demon's actual model description is "Dodge Dart Demon" also, there is another thread on here from some time ago about the badging on the trunks. If I recall, some had nothing, some had just Dodge, and some had Dodge and Dart.

The '68 Dart has electronic ignition too! You mention a 4dr but I didn't see one in your photos. Is the '72 Demon for sale? Other than the LF crunch, is there anything else wrong with it bodywise? Hopefully someone will want to restore the '69 Fury ragtop and the '66 Imperial.

-
Back