The good, the bad and the WTF of Wallmart!

Why do you go to wallmart

• Total voters
-
After my last couple of trips to Walmart as much as I hate to say it, it's time for Walmart to enforce some type of a dress code, I can't believe that grown men don't know how to pull their pants up, no body wants to see your underwear, I heard that in a town not far from me it was a $500 fine for wearing your pants down from your waist and I support that amount. Women wearing night gowns to the store. I'm tired of hearing about it's their fashion statement, it's not having any morals or respect for themselves or others.

Quite a few cuties in here today. I didn't want to snap photos. Didn't want to get arrested for being a creeper. $200 this trip bought a bunch of Halloween candy (we get 200+) and a pair of jeans to add to the total.

20221027_102111.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta take back a car battery I bought and use for my Cpap in the motorhome. It takes less that a 50% charge and won’t last the night. It worked good for 2-3 races.

We stopped buying milk at Wally World a long time ago. It comes from the Hu Flung Dung province, from poor old cows that eat who knows what!

No, it's the exact same milk that the supermarkets get. It comes from the same plant, and is delivered in the same trucks. At least in this area, the WM store brand milk is Garelick Farms.

No, it's the exact same milk that the supermarkets get. It comes from the same plant, and is delivered in the same trucks. At least in this area, the WM store brand milk is Garelick Farms.
I can tell the difference in the taste of great value vs prairie farms milk. So can our granddaughter. I've had great value milk go bad in just a couple of days. I'm not a big fan of anything much great value or equate, I'm a quality person who is willing to pay for the quality. I don't like it but I pay $6 for a gallon of milk

I can tell the difference in the taste of great value vs prairie farms milk. So can our granddaughter. I've had great value milk go bad in just a couple of days. I'm not a big fan of anything much great value or equate, I'm a quality person who is willing to pay for the quality. I don't like it but I pay $6 for a gallon of milk
What part of, "It is the exact same milk," do you not understand? Yes, high-end local dairies might be different (offhand, there is Rhody Fresh and White Bros. in this area), but the GV is made by one of the big names. As I said: in this area, it's Garelick Farms. (Source: seeing it on the Garelick trucks.)

What part of, "It is the exact same milk," do you not understand? Yes, high-end local dairies might be different (offhand, there is Rhody Fresh and White Bros. in this area), but the GV is made by one of the big names. As I said: in this area, it's Garelick Farms. (Source: seeing it on the Garelick trucks.)
It's not the same milk. The cheaper brands are watered down more and like I said I've had the off brands go bad in a couple of days. It takes a lot more than just a label change for the price to be half of what the name brand is. We drink a lot of milk in our house and I can tell the whole between the two.

I try and move fast and ignore people at Wal mart I see alot of miserable old women ain't got time for any miserable women.

I shop once a mouth usually costs $300-$350 no junk food and it's just me. I go at 8:00 AM on a Thursday and have yet to see any wierdo's, the only people that piss me off are the workers that stock the shelfs and don't want to move. I want to see some wierdo's Damn it.

It's not the same milk. The cheaper brands are watered down more and like I said I've had the off brands go bad in a couple of days. It takes a lot more than just a label change for the price to be half of what the name brand is. We drink a lot of milk in our house and I can tell the whole between the two.
I won't give you the red X but no. USDA regulations are quite strict as far as milk percentages. Skim, 1, and 2% are all pretty close butterfat wise.

I don't understand why the difference is, but our family can tell. I can't explain it
Maybe it's a freshness thing? But as far as the jug is concerned, the product on the inside is all the same, regardless of the label that's put on it. It all comes from the same animals and as mentioned, it's a VERY highly regulated industry.

I don't understand why the difference is, but our family can tell. I can't explain it
Anderson Erickson is big around here. I get a green grass taste. Wal Mart brand is what I buy and occasionally a gallon from Quick Star/ Quick Trip convenience store. The only milk we get that has a difference in mouth feel is a local dairy. The 2% you need to stir the cream that rises to the top. I don't like skim. 1% is what we buy and it seems most consistent.

Anderson Erickson is big around here. I get a green grass taste. Wal Mart brand is what I buy and occasionally a gallon from Quick Star/ Quick Trip convenience store. The only milk we get that has a difference in mouth feel is a local dairy. The 2% you need to stir the cream that rises to the top. I don't like skim. 1% is what we buy and it seems most consistent.
We buy the 1% ourselves

Well, I'm glad it's that way where you live....but that is not the case here. Great Value milk tastes nasty compared to the local Milko/Sealtest plant milk. Milko is owned by Ingles Markets, which is a locally owned grocery chain who has several hundred stores in the NC/SC/GA/TN region. Ingles house label milk is Laura Lynn and that is the exact same milk as the milk in Sealtest jugs. Neither one tastes watered down like the Great Value crap from Wal Mart, so no....it isn't the same HERE.

I grew up a few blocks away from a dairy and we always had fresh milk delivered. When I was a teen ager, all of the local dairies moved out to Chino. My mom started buying milk from the markets. The dairy milk was thicker, richer, and better tasting than the store bought milk.

I can taste the difference between some brands . I figured it was a difference in feed .
That can make a difference. My uncle fed his dairy ground corn and clover hay. Damn good and sweet milk.

-
Back