The impossible to solve overheating problem

-
It is bulshit if you don't even know what you're talking about. Don't come here knowing nothing about it and start telling people you hope they learned their lesson that is so lame .The gaskets only go on one way no matter what side you put the head gasket on it'll always be right because of the offset dowel pin holes. It's supposed to block the front coolant passage cuz it wants it all to go up into the back of the heads and then forward and out the thermostat housing. That's how the cooling system was designed!

My comment was really based on the cheap fan issue and the fact that he is still using it and no more cooling problems.
Count how many people in this thread say to pitch the "bad" fan. I guess I'm tired of hearing stuff like that and how much better the stock 4 blade mechanical fan was and nobody knows better than mother mopar, 50 years old plus engineering....
Dont get me wrong, there is a ton of useful troubleshooting tips in this thread as I stated. I have a cooling issue myself, and the tips in here are really good. Though, I do have a cheap 16 inch electric spal fan as well. Folks have said the same to me, bad fan, it cant possibly work. Well, its just nice to see that the cheap fan works just fine provided there are no other issues.
After reading this thread my issue sure looks like an air pocket in the system, and I didn't think that until I read this thread.

-
Back