The interior is gone!!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
This was fun. have not did this much to a car in awhile. Ripped out the blue stuff I wanted out of the car. Now everything is in motion to complete this interior the way it should have been in my opinion. I will have to update with the pics as this interior starts taking shape. Bear in mind it was several shades of blue at one time. There will be alot of white being installed. Check out them floors in the pics. No rust through anywhere. Just had to apply some primer sealer right by the foot area on the drivers side. No scale but just some light surface rust. These are the floors the car came with when new. Visit this thread over the next couple of weeks as it will be getting done pretty quick.
Chas.

005.JPG

008.JPG

interior before 001.JPG

interior before 002.JPG

interior before 003.JPG

interior before 004.JPG

Oh by the way, forgot to mention. That stuff on the floors that appears to be a rust like color is fuzz from the carpet padding stuck to the floors. I removed a bunch of it but didnt get it all as the pics show. Car has 71K on the ticker and looking at these floors I would believe it!!
Chas.

ChazRam,white interior is going to fit your car perfect with the exterior colour!It will make your car look complete!I love mine!Here,s some white for you!LOL!

First pic is of my 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed!
Second is of 73 Dart Swinger donor car,I sold white interior out of!

May 2007 043.jpg

73 dart special 010.jpg

-
Back