The Joy's of being a moderator

-
I know I suck when it comes to proper writing/typing skills but I am pretty sure that everyone gets the general idea of what I meant when I say what I say.

I admit that I was more interested in wrapping my hand around wrenches more so than I was about wrapping them around pencils lol.

For the guy to say that he is selling his mopar over the hole thing is just stupid lol,very stupid reason to sell his car and very (ignorant) on his part to believe that stupidity is bread with in sheet metal of a certain vehicle manufacturer lol.

I think you did a good job waggin......you have put me in time out before and you did what you had to do and for good reason and I took the time out that was given and came back to fabo when it was done.

you did the right thing Curtis....keep on keepin on.

This site is not strict, the members pretty much moderate themselves for the most part.
It's not anywhere near as rediculously strict as some of the other mopar sites that are ran by a bunch of flaming communists.

Gosh dang it Curtis, why did you have to post my... errrr, I mean the OP's PM :-D

The mods do a good job here.

p.s. I didn't send that pm just so you know!

:munky2:I is from kansas i love this plase and yes i need my speel checker but im sure you guys all can tell what i say most of the time:cheers:

Nothing better than responding to another thread which I have no idea to "whom" we refer :)

Grant

Thank you Waggin for your dedicated work to this site!

You know this fool is going to sell his nice mopar and get a brand x car;
How I would love to see his face the first time he gets stomped by a mopar.

Is it really better to be spanked by someone you think is a window licker, then to be ahead of the competiton in something that you believe others may judge you as an idiot to own?

Your doing a fantastic job Waggin, hat's off to all the moderators, we live on your hard work. I personaly appreciate it, I couldn't do it, no patience for ignorance.

Here is a moderators post on another site I belong to

I think he gets his point across.

Attn: muppets/dimwits/postwhores/idiots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last 48 hours on here have been rather interesting, coming to a head last night.

This has led to a discussion between owner/admin/mods of this site.

This is your first and last warning to all.

If you are here to simply post @#$%, talk @#$%, post "lol", add nothing to this forum, argue for no reason, be a f#cking idiot, annoy people, ***** for sale threads, ***** normal threads, tell us your life story in threads..... well you get the picture ...

you will be banned

There will be no warnings. There will be no explanation. There will be no set times. It might be a day, it might be a week, it might be a month, it might be forever.

We dont care who you are, what you drive, how much you make, how ugly your ex is, whos wang you touched, etc, etc, etc.

This place is at the forefront of performance/modified car forums in this state. We have enough great people in here that we DO NOT need to beg/ask you to come here and be annoying f#cktards. We also pride ourselves on having a forum based on people with a passion for cars, not for circle jerking and talking utter utter utter @#$%.

The standards have slipped, so nazi moderation it is until people get the message.

Performance matters, not wasting bandwith on @#$% forum banter.

If you become a victim do not sook to a fellow mod who is a friend, do not call email msn fb etc to have a whinge - take it and learn for when you return.. if you do.

you will not be asked or warned again

Sorry for the rude/arrogant/blatant post, but this has to happen to preserve what we have.

:snakeman: WOW :snakeman:

Attn: muppets/dimwits/postwhores/idiots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last 48 hours on here have been rather interesting, coming to a head last night.

This has led to a discussion between owner/admin/mods of this site.

This is your first and last warning to all.

If you are here to simply post @#$%, talk @#$%, post "lol", add nothing to this forum, argue for no reason, be a f#cking idiot, annoy people, ***** for sale threads, ***** normal threads, tell us your life story in threads..... well you get the picture ...

you will be banned

There will be no warnings. There will be no explanation. There will be no set times. It might be a day, it might be a week, it might be a month, it might be forever.

We dont care who you are, what you drive, how much you make, how ugly your ex is, whos wang you touched, etc, etc, etc.

This place is at the forefront of performance/modified car forums in this state. We have enough great people in here that we DO NOT need to beg/ask you to come here and be annoying f#cktards. We also pride ourselves on having a forum based on people with a passion for cars, not for circle jerking and talking utter utter utter @#$%.

The standards have slipped, so nazi moderation it is until people get the message.

Performance matters, not wasting bandwith on @#$% forum banter.

If you become a victim do not sook to a fellow mod who is a friend, do not call email msn fb etc to have a whinge - take it and learn for when you return.. if you do.

you will not be asked or warned again

Sorry for the rude/arrogant/blatant post, but this has to happen to preserve what we have.

its those kinds of people that give the rest of us mopar people bad wraps. good job waggin

I like the warning. The word thread is in a general section deadacded to things "Not cars" so it's safe. Also the polotics here kills me. But I don't look, OK once and got pissed and left, but thats where you'll find that.

Otherwise, this board is real good and it's people great as well.

Thanks for your work Waggin' and all the other mods, its gotta be a thankless job. I love this sight because it largely is not judgemental and everyone helps and shares info with everyone else.
That guy may be MENSA brain smart, but common sense dumb and socially retarded.

I think Jerry Springer would love to have this guy on the show. Too much drama for me.

"The Mob Fiat"...... Fiat...... Would that now be a piece of Mopar history there? :scratch::poke::dontknow:

Wylde1.

LMAO Wylde!!!

Yeah, I told him the same thing -- fun pokin' the bear. :-D

Laughing even harder at the other site's "posting rules" -- " ... come here and be annoying f*!$@#tards ..."

Waggin, you and the other mods volunteer a lot of time and effort towards a thankless job you all do very well and should be proud of yourselves. I know I've leaned on a couple of ya more than once, and you need to know I appreciate you being there for me. And for all of us!!!

Dang it. 73 posts and not a hint to enlighten me.. Please someone, PM me with the handle. I hate not knowin whats going on haha.

Grant

Thanks Waggin and all of you moderaters who keep this forum a site we Mopar folks can be proud of!

-
Back