The lady golfer

-
Sounds like you guys are getting set for some Bedroom Golf......better bone-up on the rules first....

Bedroom Golf Rules
1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment. Normally one club and two balls.

2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the CLUB in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict shaft length so not to damage the hole(s).

6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that the play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will take time to admire the entire course with special attention to the well-formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a player's equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.

10. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they consider to be their private course.

11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times.

12. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find an alternate means of play when this occurs.

13. Players are strongly encouraged to obtain permission before playing the Back Nine.

14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a faster pace, at least temporarily, at the owner's request.

15. It is considered outstanding performance; time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

:lol:

Sounds like you guys are getting set for some Bedroom Golf......better bone-up on the rules first....

Bedroom Golf Rules
1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment. Normally one club and two balls.

2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the CLUB in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict shaft length so not to damage the hole(s).

6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that the play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will take time to admire the entire course with special attention to the well-formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a player's equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.

10. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they consider to be their private course.

11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times.

12. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find an alternate means of play when this occurs.

13. Players are strongly encouraged to obtain permission before playing the Back Nine.

14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a faster pace, at least temporarily, at the owner's request.

15. It is considered outstanding performance; time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

:lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's the difference between a French Kiss and an Australian Kiss? They're basically the same but the Australian kiss is done down under

Be quite hard to keep your eye on the ball, on the putting green. :rolleyes:

Paige Spirniac 3 (Small).jpg

A woman joins a golf club. When she hears the guys talking about their golf round, she says, “I played on my college’s golf team. I was pretty good. Mind if I join you next week?” No-one wants to say yes, but they’re on the spot. Finally, one man says. “Okay, but we start at 6:30am.” He figures the early tee-time will discourage her. The woman says this may be a problem, and asks if she can be up to 15 minutes late. They roll their eyes, but say, “Okay.” She’s there at 6:30am sharp, and beats all of them with an eye-opening 2-under par round. She’s fun and pleasant, and the guys are impressed. They congratulate her and invite her back the next week. She smiles, and says, “I’ll be there at 6:30 or 6:45.” The next week she again shows up at 6:30 sharp. Only this time, she plays left-handed. The three guys are incredulous as she still beats them with an even par round, despite playing with her off-hand. They’re totally amazed. They can’t figure her out. She’s very pleasant and a gracious winner. They invite her back again, but each man harbours a burning desire to beat her. The third week, she’s 15 minutes late, which irritates the guys. This week she plays right-handed, and narrowly beats all three of them. The men grumble that her late arrival is petty gamesmanship on her part. However, she’s so charming and complimentary of their strong play, they can’t hold a grudge. This woman is a riddle no-one can figure out. They have a couple of beers in the Clubhouse, and finally, one of the men asks her, “How do you decide if you’re going to golf right-handed or left-handed?” The lady blushes, and grins. “When my Dad taught me to play golf, I learned I was ambidextrous,” she replies. “I like to switch back and forth.” “When I got married after college, I discovered my husband always sleeps in the nude.” “From then on, I developed a silly habit.” “Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him.” “If his willie points to the right, I golf right-handed.” “If it points to the left, I golf left-handed.” The guys think this is hysterical. Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the guys says cheekily, “What if it’s pointing straight up?” She says, “Then, I’m fifteen minutes late.”

A woman joins a golf club. When she hears the guys talking about their golf round, she says, “I played on my college’s golf team. I was pretty good. Mind if I join you next week?” No-one wants to say yes, but they’re on the spot. Finally, one man says. “Okay, but we start at 6:30am.” He figures the early tee-time will discourage her. The woman says this may be a problem, and asks if she can be up to 15 minutes late. They roll their eyes, but say, “Okay.” She’s there at 6:30am sharp, and beats all of them with an eye-opening 2-under par round. She’s fun and pleasant, and the guys are impressed. They congratulate her and invite her back the next week. She smiles, and says, “I’ll be there at 6:30 or 6:45.” The next week she again shows up at 6:30 sharp. Only this time, she plays left-handed. The three guys are incredulous as she still beats them with an even par round, despite playing with her off-hand. They’re totally amazed. They can’t figure her out. She’s very pleasant and a gracious winner. They invite her back again, but each man harbours a burning desire to beat her. The third week, she’s 15 minutes late, which irritates the guys. This week she plays right-handed, and narrowly beats all three of them. The men grumble that her late arrival is petty gamesmanship on her part. However, she’s so charming and complimentary of their strong play, they can’t hold a grudge. This woman is a riddle no-one can figure out. They have a couple of beers in the Clubhouse, and finally, one of the men asks her, “How do you decide if you’re going to golf right-handed or left-handed?” The lady blushes, and grins. “When my Dad taught me to play golf, I learned I was ambidextrous,” she replies. “I like to switch back and forth.” “When I got married after college, I discovered my husband always sleeps in the nude.” “From then on, I developed a silly habit.” “Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him.” “If his willie points to the right, I golf right-handed.” “If it points to the left, I golf left-handed.” The guys think this is hysterical. Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the guys says cheekily, “What if it’s pointing straight up?” She says, “Then, I’m fifteen minutes late.”
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

A very attractive woman golfer shows up at the course and asks if she can join three regular members. They say yes, and are impressed by both how good she looks and how well she plays. On the back 9 she admits that she is playing better than she ever has. When they reach the 18th green, she is faced with a tricky 10 foot putt which would make it her new personal best. She is so excited she announces that whoever can help her sink this putt will get a BJ. The first golfer eyes up the putt and says aim 6 inches to the right and hit it firmly and it should go right in. The second golfer looks it over and says, no I think you have to aim 3 inches to the left and hit it gently to make the putt. She looks over at the third golfer and asks, what do you think? He looks at the other two and says, I think it's a gimme.

-
Back