The Last Ride

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
This Harley is my neighbors and he owns a funeral home. He will haul anyone to their burial plot is this for addition charge. Some company in PA builds these and shipped this one to him. He has a son who is going to take over eventually. They are going to take a old hearse that they have build a drag car out of it. LOL!

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

DSC01918.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

That is one cool looking rig. I would imagine someone that is a die hard biker enthusiast might like to take his last ride in it!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Matt B.

I guess a "loud pipes save lives" bumper sticker on that thing would not be too appropriate huh?

Yeah I don't think that work to well.

Oh Yeah .... that's not bullet proof glass either. :toothy10:

That is one cool looking rig. I would imagine someone that is a die hard biker enthusiast might like to take his last ride in it!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Matt B.

No problem. I thought the members on here would get a kick out it. There was people stopping in the road looking at it.

Nice hurst trailer and bike
Hook the trailer to a shinned up old black military jeep
Like in mash 4007 and I would let him take me to my resting place.
thanks for sharing mullinax95. Nice work by some one.:cheers:

seen these at a few tx, bike rallys. cool but morbid. id rather be sat up in the passenger side of my coronet and have someone give me a good rubber burning last ride . he he he

The funeral home across the street from my house has one. Although theirs has wire wheels instead of alloys. Does this remind anyone else of the old Barris custom the "Tombstone Express" I think it was called?

Wow! That would be my choice as a last ride. Not anytime soon though..... Glad your friend has thought of it all. No one likes to think of it but someone's gotta do it and it seems like he's doing it with respect and giving the departed and their family a choice. As they say, funerals are for the living....

-
Back