The "Let's see your ugly mug standing next to the beauty" Thread!

-
I don't post often, but this is me in my Dart on Christmas after we replaced the shocks to Bilsteins.

bump..........c'mon.......let's see sommore mugs/beauty's!!
higgs
why didnt you just pm me and tell me bout this thread lmao

1st one is when i had hair

number 2 is when i had my old truck ( see hair loss )

number 3 The hair is gone lol Its hat time lmao

1st one is 6 years ago

2 is bout 3 years ago

3 is now lol

Attachments

• 29239070094_large.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 801
  • 33930250043_large.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 792
  • IMG_9779.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 815
Here's me a few pounds ago and a lot more hair ago lol on the duster

null_zps668214d1.jpg

OK, I'm in too....

My awesome daughter & I at Mopower Madness a few weeks ago. She's turning into quite the little mechanic :D

Pat

kewl pics, i like being able to place a face w/a car.....kewl members, kewl rides.....

i am still waiting for some of the ladies we have here to post up.........u know who u are.....

higgs

this is a few years ago, and about 20 pounds lighter but I got my senior pictures done with the car, drove it all senior year, now just to car shows.

Attachments

• me with cuda1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 710
  • mewithcarmotor.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 711
That's me on the left. I have since shaved and cut my hair. Do that once in a while whether I need to or not. I don't have a shot next to the car...

Attachments

• 100_6600.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 730
from the left My son Steve then Me Steve. Then a friend Dave and John

Attachments

• scan0001[3].jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 714
Beautiful fall day, beautiful car, ugly mug :)

Attachments

• bluevaliant 019a.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 684
The skirts take on a whole way different look. Nice...!

Agreed. I love compacts with skirts. There is a '63 Chevy II drop top that flys around in Arvada that I see once in a while, rollin with them. Looks great on the Valiant.

That's me on the left. I have since shaved and cut my hair. Do that once in a while whether I need to or not. I don't have a shot next to the car...

Priceless.

why didnt you just pm me and tell me bout this thread lmao

1st one is when i had hair

number 2 is when i had my old truck ( see hair loss )

number 3 The hair is gone lol Its hat time lmao

1st one is 6 years ago

2 is bout 3 years ago

3 is now lol

That last pic put a grin on my face. Cigarette, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, sleeveless shirt with a rusty barracuda. Hell yes you did. Good work.

kewl pics, i like being able to place a face w/a car.....kewl members, kewl rides.....

i am still waiting for some of the ladies we have here to post up.........u know who u are.....

higgs

I don't think I was up at Bandimere long enough today to catch anyone from here, other than Mopekid, buyin parts for his newly acquired '69 Polara HP383. Slick Valiant, by the way. I've seen it around. You may have seen Amy with her car;

Amy%20starting%20plymouth

As for the ugly mug, as I don't think she fits the bill, personally, I'll see if I can dig up some old pics from when I bought my '68 Charger.

Agreed. I love compacts with skirts. There is a '63 Chevy II drop top that flys around in Arvada that I see once in a while, rollin with them. Looks great on the Valiant.

Priceless.

That last pic put a grin on my face. Cigarette, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, sleeveless shirt with a rusty barracuda. Hell yes you did. Good work.

I don't think I was up at Bandimere long enough today to catch anyone from here, other than Mopekid, buyin parts for his newly acquired '69 Polara HP383. Slick Valiant, by the way. I've seen it around. You may have seen Amy with her car;

Amy%20starting%20plymouth

As for the ugly mug, as I don't think she fits the bill, personally, I'll see if I can dig up some old pics from when I bought my '68 Charger.

shoot dave, sorry i missed u today.........

i didn't know khalid was there either, i figured he would've stopped by, maybe i was down in the staging lanes and he did...oh well......

as far as amy goes i didn't see her or her car either..........but i just now figured out why the lady's aren't posting up in here...........it's because in the title of the thread, it has the word UGLY.

well let me be the first to say that any female in, around or driving a mopar is a beautiful thing, and u ladies should ignore the fact that the word "UGLY" is even in there..........so, lets see some pretty faces ladies.........
higgs

Hahahaha thanks just how i roll . Ive got other pics to help keep his thread running ! :headbang:

-
Back