The Melvins/Kurt Cobain Dodge van for sale

-
wow, someone must be hoping to find that stash of rock cocaine underneath the carpet. thats almost as bad as the 10,000 dollar george washington shaped chicken mcnugget

It'll either go to the Rock-n-Roll Hall of fame, The EMP here in Seattle, or to some douchey collector!

Did you read some of the comments/questions others have asked? "is there any of his hair left in there?" "that thing will hit 100k" don't you think if you were selling it there would be lots more pictures of it??? BTW, who is Curt Cobain?

Did you read some of the comments/questions others have asked? "is there any of his hair left in there?" "that thing will hit 100k" don't you think if you were selling it there would be lots more pictures of it??? BTW, who is Curt Cobain?

lead singer of the grunge metal band "nirvana" who stuck a shotgun in his mouth and ended his own life. i guess he had major addiction problems.

I think he means - I know who Kurt Cobain is, who is Curt Cobain? It's at almost 90K. I like Nirvana as well, but I am not paying $100K for a POS just because Kurt had something to do with it!

I think he means - I know who Kurt Cobain is, who is Curt Cobain? It's at almost 90K. I like Nirvana as well, but I am not paying $100K for a POS just because Kurt had something to do with it!
gotchya, i totally missed that one ! maybe i should place my bid lol

Funny story about Kurt Cobain. What was one of the first things he bought with one of the checks from "Nevermind?" A Lexus LS 400, had it for about 4 days and got rid of it. Everybody laughed him out of it, so he then bought a '66 Dart 270 (powder blue) sedan from this older handyman/contractor I use to see down in the SODO/Georgetown area (I worked @ Boeing Field for 7 1/2 years back then while going to school). Another car he use to own was a Volvo 240 wagon- for hauling baby Francis Bean around in...
I've been here since the late '80's, just lucked into having friends in radio and living in West Seattle, so I met a lot of people. Some of the musicians were very cool, others were absolute a-holes. Another funny Nirvana story- my best man got Nirvana to play @ Green River Community College's radio station's (KGRG) festival for a whopping $200 and lunch in 1990!

What's so bad-*** about it?
...if you don't mind my asking.

It was The Melvins tour van through a bulk of their early career,and it has a drawing of Kiss done by Kurt Cobain. To anyone who is really into The Melvins and Nirvana(like me) this is very cool.

Funny story about Kurt Cobain. What was one of the first things he bought with one of the checks from "Nevermind?" A Lexus LS 400, had it for about 4 days and got rid of it. Everybody laughed him out of it, so he then bought a '66 Dart 270 (powder blue) sedan from this older handyman/contractor I use to see down in the SODO/Georgetown area (I worked @ Boeing Field for 7 1/2 years back then while going to school). Another car he use to own was a Volvo 240 wagon- for hauling baby Francis Bean around in...
I've been here since the late '80's, just lucked into having friends in radio and living in West Seattle, so I met a lot of people. Some of the musicians were very cool, others were absolute a-holes. Another funny Nirvana story- my best man got Nirvana to play @ Green River Community College's radio station's (KGRG) festival for a whopping $200 and lunch in 1990!

You dont have your facts quite right. His wife Courtney Love bought the lexus,and he made her return it. Then he bought a blue 65 Dart GT.His car before he bought the volvo was a beige 63 Valiant.

For the older members here that aren't getting it: Kurt Cobain is the 90's equivalent of a Jimi Hendrix or The Beatles. I'm not saying that his influence was greater or less than those stated but a pivotal icon in popular music none the less.

It was The Melvins tour van through a bulk of their early career,and it has a drawing of Kiss done by Kurt Cobain. To anyone who is really into The Melvins and Nirvana(like me) this is very cool.

I'm with ya brother!!

The sellers name is taddoyle Tad Doyle was the leader of the band Tad that was also from the Seattle area and toured with Nirvana.

It's probably the Hard Rock Cafe driving the price up for one of their BIG restaurants like Vegas. Right now, it's $99,999.99 and the reserve is still not met. Who wants to bet the next bidder wins it?!? Shill bidders right up to the reserve.

lead singer of the grunge metal band "nirvana" who stuck a shotgun in his mouth and ended his own life. i guess he had major addiction problems.

He also had chronic stomach ache problems.

-
Back