The Melvins/Kurt Cobain Dodge van for sale

-
He also had chronic stomach ache problems.

yes, i failed to mention that. as outlined in the documentary "about a son". when the video smells like teen spirit hit the music channels, it was huge. Dave Grohl and the foo fighters are the reminants lf nirvana. Dave was the drummer for nirvana

Then whoever buys the van should symbolically stick a shotgun in the radiator and pull the trigger.

damn SS lmao....considering what some idiot is about to pay for that pile, thats about a 7,000 dollar radiator

Then whoever buys the van should symbolically stick a shotgun in the radiator and pull the trigger.

If I ever bought something like that, I'd just shoot myself

I want nothing to do with Kurt, the band, or his lovely ex-wife. So far as I'm concerned, feeding these people gives legitimacy to the drug culture.

So, from your comments I guess you like bands with no talent

heavy drug users

support the culture thereof. Too bad 'ja didn't meet Amy a little sooner.
Nirvana was far from talentless, If you don't like thier music thats fine. The Melvins where way ahead of their time and Kurt was just a roadie for them back in the day.

****** is a crazy thing. You would be surprised to find out how many Music icons, of all genres and generations, struggled with addiction in and out of the spotlight.

But yeah, $100,000 POS van is silly. That money could be put to much better use imo. But then again, I feel the same way about these Barret Jackson Garage Queens that are selling for a half-mil. Not my thing.

D-100, you do realize I live here and have since the late '80's? Mike Starr went to school (Highline School District) with 2 of my cousins, one of the founding members of AIC is a friend of mine, a buddy of mine worked @ KISW in the promo department, had friends at KXRX (Maynard even let my brother and a friend do the voice over for "Billy Nye the Science Kid" as a birthday present, as well as living in West Seattle where a bunch of various band members lived,...so I'm not that far off. There is a lot of stuff floating around

99,999.99.The best thing about nirvana is they killed poison,guns and roses,bon jovi and all the other fake groups that dressed like girls for the new video age.But its really hard to understand what they are saying.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY&ob=av2e"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY&ob=av2e[/ame]

yes, i failed to mention that. as outlined in the documentary "about a son". when the video smells like teen spirit hit the music channels, it was huge. and for those who dont know Dave Grohl and the foo fighters are the reminants lf nirvana. Dave was the drummer for nirvana
No offense to cobain but the foo-fighters and especially dave grohl was much better.foo fighters were alittle softer and grohl was really a true heavy metal guy.

Clean up on isle 30...clean up on isle 30

.The best thing about nirvana is they killed poison,guns and roses,bon jovi and all the other fake groups that dressed like girls for the new video age.But its really hard to understand what they are saying.

I take offense to this statement. GnR is one of the best bands ever and to call them fake makes you no better then anyone that says Nirvana (who I never was a fan of personally) had no talent.

Lots of people get caught up with drugs, That doesnt mean they dont have talent. And just because you dont like a certain type of music doesnt mean they dont have talent.

GNR never dressed like girls, They dressed like scumbags, Big difference.

I take offense to this statement. GnR is one of the best bands ever and to call them fake makes you no better then anyone that says Nirvana (who I never was a fan of personally) had no talent.

Lots of people get caught up with drugs, That doesnt mean they dont have talent. And just because you dont like a certain type of music doesnt mean they dont have talent.

GNR never dressed like girls, They dressed like scumbags, Big difference.
I hated 80's music beause the video age and everybody was looking for a "new" look and it was all about visauls than the music and IMO GNR were just tooooo whiny and Nirvana killing that fad was the greatest thing for music.look what we got out of it seether alice in chains and all the other great bands that dont try to look better than they play.Drugs is a part of all sectors and my favorite singer is ozzy so that says alot.BTW I liked nirvana when they first came out but since cobain died they play thier music way too much and I'm tired of hearing it.

All this "the band I like is better than yours" is pretty ghey. GHEY. mmmmmGHEY.

lead singer of the grunge metal band "nirvana" who stuck a shotgun in his mouth and ended his own life. i guess he had major addiction problems.

Headed up what was condiered by some to be the hottest band at the time... I'm surprised he didn't miss...dumb a$$.

-
Back