The Mopar Tax

-
Hey!!! It states that the "body is fair with some rust".............it should say, "mostly rust and some parts of the body are OK"???/

Some surface rust? The sheet metal is now half as thick as it was from the factory.

Put it in a field and plant flowers in it...that’s all it worth.

Come on, that's a pretty solid car here in the north east.

A guy near me had a bunch of mopars listed. His “Challenger” was a roof with a handfull of parts underneath. His grail piece, a mod top super bee, looked a lot like that GTX, but without the frame rails, vinyl top, title or quarters... naturally he wanted big $$$ for big piles of poop

This puppy looks pricey to me, not sure if the Hemi auto is in that range, but I certainly would think for that price it would be assembled
C9EA54DC-F7CD-4B9A-BB36-5E5822C270BB.png

Does anyone want to break the news to him that it’s just another 727 transmission? No such thing as a Hemi 727.

If you look at that Craigslist ad and then kind of towards the bottom right you get the option of looking at all the guys other ads. He has 58 ads on Chris Craigslist for mopar parts of all various kinds. He has duster barracuda and all kinds of mopar stuff for sale like he has his own wrecking yard.

Put tape on all your windows, it'll make them easier to replace after I break them with the sonic boom from racing down there to get in on this

Hey guys!!!! Only 49,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!

All miles clocked in DEMOLITION DERBYS!!!:rofl:

the rust is fair, with some body...still underneath. I saw an ad for 4 OEM 15" Mopar trim rings for $800.

Yeah I guess mileage at this point is pretty much a screaming laugh! There's no wear Parts left.

Sad, but typical. Prime example of why I will probably never own another B body.

didn't that kid that kid that ripped off a few folks here off live near Crossville, TN. Figgat or something?

That shell of a GTX may be a rust pile of junk, but I found it makes for some interesting artwork...

3A7F7D8C-F4C1-43CC-A2D6-703C64A974EC.jpeg

Who sandblasts a car like that then leaves it to the elements?? Thats way fucked up. Maybe he was trying to slowly chem mill it down like the factory backed racers did back in the day. 49k my ***. And if it is really 49k wheres the rest of it that was taken apart to media blast the shell ?? If really 49k they ruined that car by doing what they did to it.

-
Back