The most interesting thing you know...

-
Lincoln was killed in Ford's theater and Kennedy was killed in a Lincoln made by Ford.

Lincolns secretaries last name was Kennedy and Kennedys secetaries last name was Lincoln

ancient romans had the first form of air conditioning...

they would put a piece of fabric over an open roofed building on a hot day then have a slave pour water over it and when the water evaporated it would send cool air down into the rooms of the building.

The M16 carried by US troops weighs 7.8 pounds unloaded, 8.79 pounds when loaded, is 39.5 inches long, has a barrel length of 20 inches, can fire 750-900 rounds per minute, was originally designed in 1957 and has been in service since 1963.

My grandma's brother in law was the first captain of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Found this out at my grandma's 93rd birthday party.

Women are attracted by 3 things: money, power, and looks. Any deficiency in one of those areas must be compensated for by an exponential increase in one or both of the other two.

the car that gets a woman the most turned on is a masariti quadraportae. and last year my girlfriend got to sit in one and start it!!!!!

and the drink that turns on a girl the most is man spit (actual spit). the testerone works wonders

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

I have never seen any bubbles come out of my turtles butthole!

DSC00381.jpg

If ya stand all women on they're heads[upside down], they look same, just different hair doo maybe.lol

I'll keep my self to myself on this one.

Live and learn, no one will hand you the secret of life nor educate you better than real personal experience would/can/does.

-
Back