the most overpriced car ive ever seen im still laughing

-
I don't know that it's THAT far off. Absolutely unmolested, "it's a new car."

Yep it is a beak car just like my 69 Barracuda in reality but is clean as the Nunn!

Hard to find them like that!

I am thinking in the 5 to 6000 range is what it would bring. I only say this because I have seen some like it sell for around 5 to 6.

Only 13,000 miles. The original owner realized he was never going to get laid while driving that car, so he parked it and left it alone all these years.

man, that has got to be the cleanest looking parts car I ever saw

almost to nice to part out

man, that has got to be the cleanest looking parts car I ever saw

almost to nice to part out

I think its too nice to part. There's many, many 4 doors with many parts. There aren't many cars like that one. That price is high, but it looks like a brand new car. I know beak cars aren't popular, and four doors even less so, but I think it would be a waste to part it.

I think its too nice to part. There's many, many 4 doors with many parts. There aren't many cars like that one. That price is high, but it looks like a brand new car. I know beak cars aren't popular, and four doors even less so, but I think it would be a waste to part it.

oh you're right brother, I'm just stirring the pot

this car isn't anything I would pick but even at 15K, I would consider it over just about any other used car out there, even if they are 42 years younger

and it DOES look brand new

No real car has four doors. PERIOD. End of discussion.

Damn right. Those late model Charger SRTs, grandma cars. The ultra-rare 4 door Max Wedge and Hemi cars, just parts donors. Wow, Dave, you got some intellect there. We should all buy cars with chrome plated cartoon fishies on the fenders.

If that car was advertised on here, it would be for 5K more and everybody would be talkin about how awesome it is.

Right. Those 4 door C-body Gran Furies that were the fastest cop car out the box, topping at 155mph weren't real cars.

Those 440 powered '78 and '79 Coronets and Furies that were the fastest sedans on the planet for those couple of years. Those weren't real cars.

And the hellcat Charger (fastest sedan EVER) isn't a "real car" either, apparently.

IMO the two things detract from its value. 4 doors and 6 cylinders. BUT damn what a clean car.

If that car was advertised on here, it would be for 5K more and everybody would be talkin about how awesome it is.

It's not advertised here, and I STILL think its an awesome car. Not every day you see a 42 year old car in that kind of original condition.

Not everything in the car world is about high perf 2 doors , car looks to be in great shape

4 door grandmas dart I've junked about 30 of these worthless 4 doors, and parted out the rest

I'm not sure but I think I might be offended by the '4 Door' commentary.
I will have to check with my lawyer.
As for the $15k, :evil3: more power to the salesman. Makes mine look better, or maybe worse, not sure I guess. Will have to check with the Lawyer on that too.
:dontknow::dontknow:

155 mph c body with a light bar? Where is the road test documentation for that?

+1 I was under the impression the 1969 Polara 440 held the record at 149 mph until the new Hemi Charger cop cars came out, according to the California Highway Patrol...

That 4-door Dart would be sweet with a mild built 318, sleeper family sedan and probably same MPG as the slant sicks :burnout:

That 4-door Dart would be sweet with a mild built 318, sleeper family sedan and probably same MPG as the slant sicks :burnout:

You betcha!!! Or maybe a 340, 440, even a 6.1 Hemi. Big power, broad torque curve, highway gears, 4 wheel discs, and fat sway bars at both ends. I'd road trip that EVERYWHERE and have a blast. Oh, I forgot, it's a parts car since it has too many door handles to qualify for coolness.....:sign3::wack:

It's not advertised here, and I STILL think its an awesome car. Not every day you see a 42 year old car in that kind of original condition.

I agree 100%. That was my point.

155 mph is flying. 149 must have been downhill, 2.94 gears, skinny tires, recurved distributor, etc. I would like to see a restored, blueprinted 440 Polara do that on a test track. Heck what was the top speed of a B body hemi car in 69?

That is actually one clean car, especially where it is located.
Would I drive it, no. A little high on the price?
But I can appreciate original cars regardless of the manufacture.
They are not making them anymore.

155 mph is flying. 149 must have been downhill, 2.94 gears, skinny tires, recurved distributor, etc. I would like to see a restored, blueprinted 440 Polara do that on a test track. Heck what was the top speed of a B body hemi car in 69?

150 give or take, but they had way worse aerodynamics than the fuselage C-bodies. Chrysler did admittedly tune up the cars they sold to CHP anyways. Cop cars weren't all the same as "civilian" 440 Polaras off the showroom floor.

i wonder if it was a hairy bush nunn?....nice car tho.

-
Back