the most overpriced car ive ever seen im still laughing

-

scottyv

Reaction score
came across this gem today, laughed so hard I pee'd myself then passed out from lack of oxygen, $15,000 for a 4 door grandmas dart I've junked about 30 of these worthless 4 doors, and parted out the rest, this is a $1200 car on a good day, I'm still laughing !!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/5189731203.html

the bought from a nunn was kinda korny....mr haney from green acres must be selling that

I don't know that it's THAT far off. Absolutely unmolested, "it's a new car."

I guess I stole the 73 Dart custom with a 318 from the original owner with 29k on it for $800. Should have paid $10000.for it.

Man, that is one clean looking car. I'd buy it and drive it.. just not at that price... I agree with about the $5k mark for something in that condition for this area.

Definitely not worth that much, but wow. For a car that old, it's in close to perfect shape. Pretty incredible

I bought 10 of these in this condition between 1980 and 2005 for between $50-$300 there were 999,000 of these junks made if it was a 2 door or even a b or c body that you could make into a cool cop car it would be worth $200-$3000 but not a 4 door a body just a parts car !!!!!!

I bought 10 of these in this condition between 1980 and 2005 for between $50-$300 there were 999,000 of these junks made if it was a 2 door or even a b or c body that you could make into a cool cop car it would be worth $200-$3000 but not a 4 door a body just a parts car !!!!!!

They made tons of a-body 4-door cop cars......

Here's the thing: survivor 340 Dusters going in the $30-$40k range.

If this car is a true survivor, the price isn't unreasonable. Of course, there's a certain criteria for meeting survivor status.

There was a similar car listed for sale on here a few years back, just a little south of Keith's neck of the woods. Slant, auto, with a few minor things this car was just like it was when it came out of the factory. If I remember rightly, the owner actually did see his list price of $12k. Everyone thought it was cool.

I think it's a cool car, rather look at that than another boring 2nd gen Barracuda....

Right. Those 4 door C-body Gran Furies that were the fastest cop car out the box, topping at 155mph weren't real cars.

Those 440 powered '78 and '79 Coronets and Furies that were the fastest sedans on the planet for those couple of years. Those weren't real cars.

I'd give 5k for it and drive the wheels off of it. Nice car. Not my bag, but for the 5k price, I'd buy a gently used dart 4dr.

I'm sure he wants 10,000. I don't think it's too much if it's really 13,000 miles

-
Back