the new Dodge Charger Daytona Banshee electric vehicle.

-
I’d buy it. I can see it selling for $100,000 plus.

I'll have to look it over a few times, but I'm not holding my breath. Dodge comes out with a really cool concept car, then turns around and builds something lame. Viper, the 94 style Ram, and Challenger were the exceptions.

Like the 2017 Rampage?
4923%2F2017-ram-rampage-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-feature-car-and-driver-photo-657551-s-original.jpg

Another headline that comes to mind is, what is the new sedan? If Charger is back to being a coupe, like it should have been all along, is Dodge also going to have a Charger sedan, like they did with the Coronet lineup in the 60's, or does it get a new model name?

I see 69 Charger in the nose, and A body Barracuda in the taillight treatment

I don't see any resemblance of a 1969 charger, I do see ugly. I, myself think that Chrysler could have done a better job of the retro style dodge challenger. Cheap rubber bumpers with styrofoam backing.

I think it looks pretty good. The problem, aside from the astronomical price it will most likely have, is the lack of available charging stations, hopefully not powered by diesel. Then of course there's all the other reasons not to buy one.

question is, will it eclipse a 100,000 miles

OK.... So Looking at the Car I decided to "fix" it And Made It a a-body Style Fastback.

2024 Barracudaed_front_Angle2.jpg

2024 Barracudaed_red2.jpg

2024_Barracuda Front2.jpg

2024_Barracuda_Side2.jpg

I think that it would be awesome for Chrysler to build a limited run of a 426 hemi challenger, but a real hemi not a engine that has flattop pistons with hemispherical cylinder heads. Doing this as a last hurrah before going electric

No thanks. Anything to sell”electric”!

Been studying the design of this car for a bit. I think they used this as one of their insperations:

upload_2022-9-20_2-56-59.jpeg

David Freiburger

This is the new Dodge Charger Daytona Banshee electric vehicle. What do you think? Dodge gave me an early look, and I have to admit that I really wanted to hate the simulated exhaust sounds, but it has a lot of presence at “idle” and shrieks and WOT, while not sounding like a V8. Weird. Who will be first to Hellcat swap it? My money is on Dodge itself.

View attachment 1715972055

Is that a Nova?

VJ Charger from Australia
Sorry, I should've quoted the original post. Just being a smart ***, per the posts about people asking if someone's car is a Nova.
:)

-
Back