The Nitrous 340 4-speed 68 Dart

-
Got some more work done. just need to drill front holes and waiting on sliders for the rear. Got the pass side subframe connector done, welding the floor board to the connect was a PITA... The carpet was kinda rotten, I was glad I didn't find holes in the floor board. It just looks like some surface rust.
HDValvesprings007.jpg

HDValvesprings009.jpg

HDValvesprings006.jpg

Also got my heads back from being ported and set up for the larger K-900 springs for the solid roller.
NewDartHeads002.jpg

NewDartHeads003.jpg

NewDartHeads005.jpg

nice build. i love 68 darts and this one is gonna be sweet. thats a good lookin port job to. nice and smooth:) looks like it is ready to dump lots-a juice thru lol

thanks for the info on the paint stripper, my Dart is from the east coast of Canada so the undercoating is about 5/8" thick. Oh well it saved the old girl.

Did a little more work this week.... since I've been laid off and all. As it looks there really isn't any work for about a year or so...
Subframeandminitub016.jpg

Subframeandminitub014.jpg

Subframeandminitub013.jpg

Starting cutting for minitubs.
Subframeandminitub005.jpg

Subframeandminitub004.jpg

Grinding out the wheel wells sucked..... I didn't think I was going to be grinding away at it so much so I wasn't wearing a respirator so I stopped when my lips went numb cause there was still a little chem stripper residue.
Truckpull09004.jpg

Truckpull09005.jpg

Minitub001.jpg

Minitub002.jpg

Minitub006.jpg

Minitub005.jpg

Minitub003.jpg

-
Back