The official FABO drunk random posting thread!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from dropping off Nikki at her friends house so it is just me and Frankenmutt until tomorrow afternoon! I just ate my 2 BBQ hot dogs and now I am working on some Kettle One Vodka :toothy10: Updates will be on their way as soon as my feet go numb! :toothy10:

Man, I was too hammered to post last night. Tammy ended up driving home and we just fell asleep around 3 watching TV.8)

The good news is I got up around 7:30 and fabricated that trailer hitch for the early A-bodies. Paint is drying off as I type and I am drinking a big gatorade and eating breakfast tacos trying to stop sweating.:-D

just checking out the party. trying to get some done on the car before getting hammered.

5:46am, and I am sooo drunk right now, I just took Frankenmutt fior a walk. crap . I;m going to sleep now and I habe the spins it';s bad news bears! :bootysha: Kettel one vodka makes me a retard!

Well, I woke up today and I wasn't blind, so that's better than I did Wednesday night. So, my recollection of last night...band was good...beer was good...Wild Turkey was better...had both a gay man and a straight woman complement me on my outfit...gave a random girl a piggy-back ride around the dance floor...got to learn the life story of a pretty young model/jeweler named Jillian, including a complete review of all her tattoos(very nice)...had a random girl on my lap for half an hour...may have proposed to a woman I'd just met...stuffed money into two women's bras...saw a wheelchair bound guy leave his motorized wheelchair to come crawling after a guy who apparently got too frisky with his 15 year old daughter on the dance floor...hmmm...I think that summarizes the night quite well...oh, and I even managed to swing by Tim Horton's for a coffee and a bagel on the walk home...

Oh, found a picture on my phone...I believe I proposed to the one on the right, without her bra outside her shirt...

yeah.jpg

I'm just glad I'm not trying to piece together the night from weird random clues I found in my pockets like in "The Hangover"

Sounds like fun with the exception of the guy in the wheelchair... Why he brought his young daughter to a place that serves alcohol though is beyond me.

Yeah...I guess the family knew one of the guys in the band that was playing, but still...15 year old girl...redneck dive bar...that just reeks of "bad idea". On top of that, the guy who'd been getting a bit frisky w/ the girl on the dance floor, was the most noticeable homosexual I'd seen in a very, very long time. Later, the police showed up about the matter(three carloads of them), trying to find the guy. My only big question...how the heck can I top that all tonight?

Yeah...I guess the family knew one of the guys in the band that was playing, but still...15 year old girl...redneck dive bar...that just reeks of "bad idea".

No kidding. There were some bars way up in Northern Wisconsin that my parents to take me to when I was kid, but it was for lunch, there were no bands or dance floor and it was for lunch and a beer and we'd just talk about fishing with the locals. Pretty quiet stuff.

If you top last night, get more pics, lol! Pictures of drunk girls is great but I'll pass on the "alternative lifestyle" people.

I need to start a hangover thread #-o
I don't know how I did it :angry7: But I hung with the young guns last night at the race track.
I am still coughing up dust from the dirt track :tongue6:

I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN :shaking::director:[-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back