the only thing that matters to me right now

-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
I bought me a new set of torq thrust D wheels for my charger. I am going to have them mounted tomorrow. I can not for the life of me decide on the letters out or black wall out . what say you ?

Attachments

• rb210.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 427
  • rb211.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 416
  • rb205.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 412
  • rb201.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 428
black wall out ...the letters will be distracting on this particular type of wheel ....on these you want your eye to go to the wheel not the letters....where as the centerline type on the car ....those wheels get complimented with the letters, but with the dark charcoal colored center on the torque thrusts makes it to much contrast of the letters and too distracting IMO

so definitely black wall out on the torque thrusts

Would look good either way but I'm leaning towards the white letters.....:glasses7:

Car looks badda$$!!!! Love the black grilles and chin spoiler :burnout:

Cheap tires-hide them. High dollar with classic styling letters like bfg,s out if you like it.

the tires are all matching cooper cobra radial GT's, I agree the letters are distracting , I am kind of leaning towards the black wall out, but I do like it a little busy LOL . the paint is actually a cream colored epoxy primer , eventually it will be blue

I think your white car makes the RWLs pop and that completes a great stance on your car. It also compliments your black stripe, chin spoiler and hood.

heres a better picture

thanks for the compliments, a ton of manual labor and a little money has gone into getting where it is now.

there may be another A body in my not to distance future lol

Attachments

• rb208.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 392
Black walls out.I do not like white letters, going down the road theyl ook like white walls...

do blackwalls on one side, letters out on the other:D

btw Lance, looks like you have some cool decals on your hood scoop :angel4:

do blackwalls on one side, letters out on the other:D

btw Lance, looks like you have some cool decals on your hood scoop :angel4:

LMAO, Or kitty corner??
Seriously black walls out. The car is light enough in color. Black walls and those rims would look killer!

Beautiful car Lance!! Nice work.

I've always been partial to blackwalls, but if you want a period look, raised white letters were the thing back then

If it will be blue in the future, I vote blackwall out. I'd lower the nose a bit too...JMO

Nice car :thumbup:

Black out, IMO looks better unless the tire manufacturer is paying you to advertise their product.

I had been running BF Goodrichs for years and years, went with some Cooper Cobras to save some money with the intent of just hopeing they would hold up for 6 months, Damn Im starting to like em alot, best tire I think I have every rode on, they just seem to feel like they are over inflated......I vote for blackwalls

heres a better picture

thanks for the compliments, a ton of manual labor and a little money has gone into getting where it is now.

there may be another A body in my not to distance future lol

Standard Installation Guidelines,

Black Wall facing 'OUT' when mounted on Torq-Thrust wheels with Charcoal colored spokes.

But nobody will notice them, as your 6-Pack Hood stands out 'too much'.

Sorry about that. Just being honest.

In Most Cases........................ 'Less is More'

attachment.php

Blackwalls out too. Torque Thrusts are my favourite aftermarket rims.

Love the Charger - I'd like one of these too. I have a build all planned out in my head. Now all I need is the cash, a 73 Charger SE, a 540 hemi.........

Steve

-
Back