The Passing of a great friend

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Today at 7:30pm one of my closest friends and fellow mopar nut,passed away from cancer at the age of 48.A true friend and great person who would give you the shirt of his back and not ask for it back in return.He help so many with his CNC machine shop and hot rodders and of coarse mopar owners,building and designing new parts of 1 of 1,and too perfection.We built and sold every type of part you can think of,and made sure every one was 100% happy as he was.Kevin Vetland you are going to be missed by hundreds of people and family and friends and the mopar family that you loved and they loved you.Rest in peace my friend,you are out of pain and are in a better place now,and we will try to be as good as you were in life,Mr&Mrs Mopartech

Sorry to hear that about your friend. He's in a better place now away from the pain and suffering he must have endured.

Very sorry.........remember the best of what he offered, and pass it on to the next generation. That'd be a wonderful gift to pass on.

Condolences to the family & friends. Doc

Hey buddy sorry to here that.From what you said about your friend sounds like someone I would of love to met.Dam so young too.May he RIP

Sorry to hear. Yall are in our prayers.

Sorry to hear about your friend, 48, man that's too young.....sounds like he was a great guy.

Myself and Brenda send our condolences.
Indeed Kevin was a great guy, and I was fortunate enough to have met him and shared a few drinks and our passion with Mopars.

.......My condolences ..........you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.............its always tough to loose a good friend................kim............

Sounds like Kevin was the real deal and so young. Sorry this happened for ya Mopartech he'll obviously be missed.

I am so very sorry Scott. Prayers are on the way for your family and his.

I'm sure he will be missed by all of those he came in contact with.

Tony

Please accept our condolences, and please pass them on to his family and friends.

I always say every time a man dies, an entire library is lost! Sounds like in your friends case it couldn't be more true. My condolences. My sister just passed away on 2/7/2011. I feel your pain.

A sad day for you my friend. He sounds like a really great guy and it's a real shame to lose such a talented person. I have always believed that God takes the good ones early.You can rest assured he is in good hands now.

I am sorry for the passing of your friend Kevin. Please accept our condolences.

He sounds like a great guy, and I am sure that he will be greatly missed by all who came to know him personally.

And for those of us who did not have that honor, MrMopartech, your kind and soulful note made it feel as if indeed we had.

RIP, Kevin.

--

The true measure of a man is not by his wealth, but by the friends he has. Your friend is a rich man. Our prayers to his family.

Sorry to hear this our prayers go out to your family and his.

The loss of a good friend and person hit's deep in your hart.
I am deepened with sympathy to all that new him and was blest with his time they had a person like this in there life
My condolences and prayers will be going out for you and the multitude of his family and friends he must have had.
Stand strong for his family and friends Mr&Mrs Mopartech

-
Back