The Prodigal Car Has Finally Come Home...

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to share a little good news with y'all. About 2 years ago we had a big Mopar yard sale at my house, and a local gentleman came up and offered my a pair of 66 Valiants, one a sedan (parts car) and one a convertible. He had just hit a deer with the convertible and planned to use the sedan to fix the damage but never did. At the time I was working on the Duster and didn't have the time, room or $$$ to buy the pair so I passed them along to a friend of mine. Last year I bought the parts car from him, and just yesterday brought home the convertible. I guess it was destiny and I should have bought them both at first, but I'm glad to have the convert now. I just wish I saved some of the parts from the sedan. Anyway, here she is in all her splendor. 273 auto, 4 bbl, power steering and brakes, runs pretty smooth, just needs some attention...oh, and the grille.

I'm gonna fiddle with it some and get the front end back together and debate it's destiny. Just thought I'd share a little excitement!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2979.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_2980.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_2981.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 100_2984.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 204
I looked at this car about two years ago and it was a very nice driving car of course it needed some attention but a convertible with a V8 is always cool!

-
Back