The sky is always blue in my Smurfette

-

Kat

I do all my own stunts just never intentionally
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm Kat from Wisconsin. I always dreamed of owning a muscle car my whole life. I finally decided YOLO, I'm not getting any younger and neither are muscle cars. I saw an ad for this super clean 72 dart swinger from Cali for sale, an hour from my house. I couldn't pass it up! So far no buyers remorse only miles and miles of smiles! She only has a 318 rebuilt small block but sounds mopar, does burnouts and runs great, everything works, except the wipers and horn. Surprisingly the factory AC still works! Front interior needs some love.
Having fun and living the dream in my little Smurfette.

Thanks for the welcome!

Screenshot_20230609_202841_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230609_202930_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230609_202935_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230609_202924_Facebook.jpg

You'll never lose it in a parking lot! Great color!

Thanks! That's cool Clementine. Small world I lived near Racine once.

Is that B5 Blue ? Cant go wrong with a 318 in an A body I wouldn't change a thing. I knew a chick names Kat once she was a fun petite blonde ...:) ( Short for Kathleen)

Welcome to the site. That's a super clean little Dart you've got there! Drive the wheels off it and enjoy!!!

Hi all! I'm Kat from Wisconsin. I always dreamed of owning a muscle car my whole life. I finally decided YOLO, I'm not getting any younger and neither are muscle cars. I saw an ad for this super clean 72 dart swinger from Cali for sale, an hour from my house. I couldn't pass it up! So far no buyers remorse only miles and miles of smiles! She only has a 318 rebuilt small block but sounds mopar, does burnouts and runs great, everything works, except the wipers and horn. Surprisingly the factory AC still works! Front interior needs some love.
Having fun and living the dream in my little Smurfette.

Thanks for the welcome!

View attachment 1716116189

View attachment 1716116190

View attachment 1716116191

View attachment 1716116192
Love the Blue !!

I've heard "only a 318" and "just a 318" so much that I think I will get emblems that say that for my car!

A 318 was alot of fun back in the day because they were dime a dozen, drop one in try and break it and if it does break get another...alot of fun. They weren't something you would dump money into trying to prove they are just as good as a 340....but you could play around most I ever did was a cam headers and 600 Holley 4160 model. Not a ton of money invested stock heads etc.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. That's a super clean little Dart you've got there! Drive the wheels off it and enjoy!!!
Thank you so much! I've been having a lot of fun in it!

Is that B5 Blue ? Cant go wrong with a 318 in an A body I wouldn't change a thing. I knew a chick names Kat once she was a fun petite blonde ...:) ( Short for Kathleen)
I believe it is B5 Blue and think it might be the original paint job, amazingly. It's not me, I'm a fun short brunette also a Kathleen though.

That actually looks like TB3 true/basin street/corporate blue (AKA Petty blue).

Is the fender tag present?

I believe it is B5 Blue and think it might be the original paint job, amazingly. It's not me, I'm a fun short brunette also a Kathleen though.
it's definitely not B5 , like said above Petty Blue , both are beautiful . and Welcome .

-
Back