The things that make you smile and or laugh

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A member sent me these pictures and I just poured my first cup of coffee when I opened it to look at these dogs :D
The man had a day at the pool to photograph these dogs as they was retrieving a ball thrown in the water :blob: I hope these put a smile on everyone this morning :D

Attachments

• securedownload321.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 328
  • securedownload.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 333
  • securedownload33.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 325
  • securedownload44.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 332
  • securedownload66.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 337
  • securedownload77.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 328
  • securedownload88.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 330
  • securedownload99.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 320
  • securedownload101.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 339
  • securedownload221.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 332
Animals just make me laugh I guess, I showed these to my wife and she said they look mean :shock: :wack:

I could not wait to share this great photography :cheers:

Attachments

• securedownload55.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 311
  • securedownload22.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 311
  • securedownload11.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 324
  • securedownload.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 308
Smile , hell those dogs look like they could rip your head off , I would hate to piss them off. Very cool pics though

Bob

Smile , hell those dogs look like they could rip your head off , I would hate to piss them off. Very cool pics though

Bob
I guess they could Bob, aren't you glad they are mans best friend :D

Awesome pictures Mike! Some of those look like something out of Animal Planet show "River Monsters". :)

Here's a few for ya Mike:

Attachments

• KnickKnack.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 300
  • DogSheep.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 305
  • copdog.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 309
  • BearDog.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 333
  • PurseDog.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 292
Awesome pictures Mike! Some of those look like something out of Animal Planet show "River Monsters". :)
hahaheehe I agree:D I like watching that old guy catch some crazy big toothy fish :cheers:

my thought exactly.that's the stuff that makes me laf.amazing photos......Artie:coffee2::coffee2:
Glad to pass these along :happy1: I sure enjoyed seeing them this morning Artie, Raysandy sent them to me :cheers:, They had Victoria, My 66 Valiant everyone sent my way here :happy1:

Here's a few for ya Mike:

Laughing at the pictures now!! I like the one the dog brings a sheep home and asked to get rid of the cat :D, nick nak paddy wak !!LMAO :thumblef:
The shepherd was trying to make his handler feel better is a classic :D:D

Thanks for posting Mike,I needed a good chuckle this morning.:D

I am so happy you enjoyed these Scott :thumblef:
Keeping your mom in our prayers here on the hill :prayer:
raysandy sure made my morning when I opened them up first thing this morning :D

That is some funny chit there guys!
Thanks for posting, it made my morning!

Great pics Mike.
My buddy's Pit use to swim to the bottom of the deep end,and pick up a brick.
Never believed it,untill I saw it. Truly was amazing !

Great pics Mike.
My buddy's Pit use to swim to the bottom of the deep end,and pick up a brick.
Never believed it,untill I saw it. Truly was amazing !

I have seen dogs dive up to 10' and I am amazed at what they can do Johnny, I don't think I have ever seen a pit do it, but I don't see any reason they can't from what I have seen :thumblef: That had to be cool to see in person, a brick would be tough for sure :shock:

That guy has a Facebook page with hundreds of pictures like that. He is a very good photographer I think. That is definitely a different way to take pics.

Geez! I love Animal pics! Especially dog and cat pics!
Same here Frankie :thumblef:

Here is the man in California that took these pictures, I am so happy everyone enjoyed this thread :happy1:

Attachments

• 654.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 244
  • securedownload432.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 243
Great pics. Made me laugh at the way they are so focused on the ball.

Still remember when our big old Shep hit the water the first time. After a few seconds of flailing around, he ended up swimming like a pro. Best part was his paws never neared the surface, or caused a ripple, so he looked like a moose.

"I will love him, and pet him, and squeeze him, and call him George" I can remember this line, and even the goofy voice that it was said in, but for the life of me I cannot remember the cartoon. Bugs Bunny? Please help.. it will drive me crazy otherwise!

Grant

Great pics. Made me laugh at the way they are so focused on the ball.

Still remember when our big old Shep hit the water the first time. After a few seconds of flailing around, he ended up swimming like a pro. Best part was his paws never neared the surface, or caused a ripple, so he looked like a moose.

"I will love him, and pet him, and squeeze him, and call him George" I can remember this line, and even the goofy voice that it was said in, but for the life of me I cannot remember the cartoon. Bugs Bunny? Please help.. it will drive me crazy otherwise!

Grant

:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI"]Classic Looney Tunes - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for posting this. Somedays you really need a laugh to take the edge off. Mission accomplished.

That's the cartoon. Thanks. It's funny how I have little problem remembering the Warner Brothers reference, but no connection with Of Mice and Men, which was required reading in school.

Grant

That cartoon is a parody of "Of Mice And Men," the 1937 John Steinbeck novella about two migrant workers, George and the slow-minded Lenny, who had a pet mouse.

Steinbeck novella :shock: I was a migrant worker from age 5 to 16 :thumblef:
Proud to help feed the world :D, Steinbeck, I have herd of this man and some of his righting, but never read it , just herd it :D

-
Back