fishman

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a few pics of the vert out for it first time in a long time

67 paint 051 (Small).jpg

67 paint 049 (Small).jpg

67 paint 045 (Small).jpg

67 paint 042 (Small).jpg

67 paint 041 (Small).jpg

Very,very nice fishman.Great to see pics of that jewel.Were you at Quaker steak & lube show sat? Want to see her in person. If not doing anything Sat. Aug. 15th the shriner show in chesapeake,va is awesome & only bout a 30 min. drive for you. 300 to 400 car's minimum with air conditioned craft show. Bring Longgone with you. I'll be there with car in show & parts for sale in vendor area. PM me for more details if interested. Your convert looks great.

Oldschoolcuda

Very,very nice fishman.Great to see pics of that jewel.Were you at Quaker steak & lube show sat? Want to see her in person. If not doing anything Sat. Aug. 15th the shriner show in chesapeake,va is awesome & only bout a 30 min. drive for you. 300 to 400 car's minimum with air conditioned craft show. Bring Longgone with you. I'll be there with car in show & parts for sale in vendor area. PM me for more details if interested. Your convert looks great.

Oldschoolcuda

Sounds good,I will talk to Longgone see if he will bring one of his. I will check and see I have a hard time planning that far out. Thanks for the comments I am real happy with the paint job. A little more buffing and some detailing under the hood and she'll be done. (But I know it willl always be something LOL) Tom

Looks awesome Tom, and congrats on your trophy! It`s much better than what I started with...lol!

Johnny thanks for those pics I need to get some more from you for the scrap book. Did you see what old school was talking about we should get together and go over there. T

Johnny thanks for those pics I need to get some more from you for the scrap book. Did you see what old school was talking about we should get together and go over there. T

I read that, but I think that same day there`s an all Mopar show over at Hogs & Dogs on Warwick blvd.. I`m torn between the two because the one in Chesapeake is one of the biggest around but is all models whereas Hogs and Dogs is Mopar specific. There`s a caravan leaving from Bass Pro on Sat. a.m. at 8 for the Chesapeake show. Both good causes, I just don`t know what to do, maybe nothing if Cindy has to work.

Dang :blob::blob: I mise this thread :-k Looking REAL good fishman =P~:cheers: That had to be a great day =P~

Oldschoolcuda

Hey Man, There is a little show at the Hydro Races at Fort Monroe this weekend. Its not a judged show but there is some good free food. You just drive up and they let you in lot of fun

yeah man ! thats a fine looking car.
Since no one else is nit picking, the tire tool isn't properly placed. :)
Tun it around. The socket faces up and the bend sits in a yoke behindand under the jack post. The spring goes around the tire tool and a few jack strokes lifts it against the forward anchor to prevent a rattle.
You dont want to ever use that jack anyway. May as well store it right once and forget it. Happy moparing

Funny you say that Redfish, Tom stopped by the house here on his way from the show and asked me about that. We got it turned around. With a dash replating and few minor other details, that car will look just like it rolled off the showroom floor in `67. That is a neat little car.

-
Back