The way it was in 1989 --Bikini contests.

-
Yes the 80's....big hair, no ink. You can definitely tell the difference. Not that I have anything against modern times or fashion. Glad to be here. Just saying !!

No tattoos, no extra holes.
I still think the Kelly Bundy look should make a come back

Back then I worked at a large night club. It was the number one dance place for quite some time. It was crazy every night i worked

Coco beach, was a good time, freshman in college, my girlfriend and I went there on spring break in 86, good times.

I lived in Port St. John 87-90, went to Cocoa Beach all the time. With my then-wife and I've never been a partier, so didn't see any of this...sigh.

The other night Hot Tub Time Machine was on. I thought if this movie was made now no one in their right mind would want to come back to 2023!

My oldest son and his wife was married at coco Beach. 2008

Yes the 80's....big hair, no ink.

No tattoos, no extra holes.

The boobies were real too……

Absolutely. Smaller boobs but bigger hair. Women trimmed the playing field but didn't shave it all off. I sure miss that!

The other night Hot Tub Time Machine was on. I thought if this movie was made now no one in their right mind would want to come back to 2023!

We weren't so jaded, so divided. It sure was different. You'd rarely see freaks walking the street. People wore clean clothes to the store and didn't steal and walk out.

Don't like tramp stamps at all. Why ruin a beautiful canvas ?
I agree. I hate to see tattoos on women. It ruins the beauty. There was nobody that looked like this back then except for circus freaks:

1698906375987.png

The future will surely be far worse. I wish that I was born 20 years earlier than I was.

Absolutely. Smaller boobs but bigger hair. Women trimmed the playing field but didn't shave it all off. I sure miss that!

We weren't so jaded, so divided. It sure was different. You'd rarely see freaks walking the street. People wore clean clothes to the store and didn't steal and walk out.

I agree. I hate to see tattoos on women. It ruins the beauty. There was nobody that looked like this back then except for circus freaks:

View attachment 1716161246

The future will surely be far worse. I wish that I was born 20 years earlier than I was.
What's so sad is, she WAS really attractive.

I've seen dudes that are regular looking that also have heavily tattooed faces. I can only guess that Meth or prison time was what led to that.

-
Back