The wifes new 2011 Charger RT

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Here is the wifes new 2011 Charger RT. It is very nice. I like it. I know alot of people don't like the style but she does. We have a 17 month old so the charger works well as a family car. I saw a matching Challenger RT at the dealer too. I wish I could afford it. But then again the 5.0 Mustang I would have to consdider too.

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 262
I would have sprung for the SRT8, but you said that you couldn't afford one. Well, R/Ts are the next best thing.

I would like the SRT8 but I can't see spending that kind of cash on one. I would get the RT-6 Speed and supercharge it.

Nice car for sure. I have warmed up to them. Just had to get past the name is all. My wife wants one after the Neon is all used up. Think we will be getting a V6.

Thanks. I like it alot. It is very comfortable, pretty fast, handles well and looks great. We got the cloth interior and no nav. It was very reasonable.

I love how these new Chargers look over the previous couple years. Also like the Challenger. If it was in the budget, I would get an SRT8. Unfortunately, the new 5.0 is more in my price range right now.

Nice car, she will love it. I have a 05 Magnum RT and love it. Has 78k and I have had no major problems with it.

Very Nice. I've been working on my wife for months and finally convinced her she looks best in it only to find out Chrysler is NOT offering AWD with a V6...that cancelled the whole order F&^(&()K!!!!!

I have a 2008 SRT8 Charger and really love the new style Chargers..I cannot afford a new SRT8 when they come out in 2012..Best of luck with the new toy..

looks great. i like the new chargers so much more than the previous models...

Same here, the body style has really evolved, in a nice waay. The new ones are gorgeous, especially if you compare them to the first year of the LX Chargers. The sides and rear end treatment was a huge improvement. They are also very good cars.

Love the performance and efficiency of the MDS Hemi!

-
Back