therm quad size

-
BING! Winner. Forgot about the SuperQuads big cfm ratings. I was thinking just about the OE units. There common.

the angled ones are 800cfm 71 340 auto carbs , no before or after #'s on the intake, just followed what a Super stock racer did to his intake, left the floor stock just knocked down any casting flash.

okay I found one! but I dunno, it's off a 440 and the engine was in a motor home...... and I need a thermo quad that will bolt up to a intake that a quadra jet can bolt up to also, help please!!

The T-Q's only have one bolt pattern. If the T-Q cn not bolt to the intake, you'll need an adapter. You can find them at Sumitt racing.

9036 and more likely a "S"

Specs out to be a 75-76 440 truck carb for a automatic and Ca. emmissions. it has a;
.100 pri. jet a .125 secondary jet, a2110 rod with specs at.069/.053/.040.

The quickest way to tell cfm is by turning the carb upside down and reading the #'s stamped on the primary butterflies:
#2-310 or 2-315 is always an 800 cfm;
#2-314 is always an 850 cfm.

This holds true on all oem and the SuperQuads.

hay david! thanks fer chimin in.

Bolt the damn thing on there, try it and go from there. You can tune it to your specs. Small primaries extra crisp throttle response, larger still crisp. Best street carb for mild plus engine.

Best street carb for mild plus engine.

Yep!! 12.09@110, 408 stroker through full 3" exhaust into a 3.73 Dana. Knocked down 14.4 mpg going to the Mopar Show at Year One 2 weeks ago, running 65+ the whole way.

-
Back