-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
I've got a dozen or so TQ cores on the shelf. All different years and styles Some are bolt on runners, others are good for parts only, but are complete. $40 each. First come, first serve. PM me your phone number if interested.
Thanks FABO

It may take a bit of time but of you can list the part #s of them you'll probably sell them faster.

It may take a bit of time but of you can list the part #s of them you'll probably sell them faster.

I agree Adam, but I am selling these as core carbs. Listing the numbers would also mean giving a description of each individual carb, and that takes some time! If a buyer requests a specific part number, I would be happy to try to oblige.

You have allready stated core, which should mean not usable or at best, possible to use/rebuild without any promise or hope of such.

IMO, as long as the main plastic body is useable, then just list the numbers. If the plastic is bad, make the mention.

as it is, everyone will want a picture.

You have allready stated core, which should mean not usable or at best, possible to use/rebuild without any promise or hope of such.

IMO, as long as the main plastic body is useable, then just list the numbers. If the plastic is bad, make the mention.

as it is, everyone will want a picture.

Anything with known bad plastic has already been broken down for parts. The problem with dealing with TQ's is that often the jet wells at the bottom of the bowls are broken out, and there is no way to know if this is the case without taking the carb completely apart.
The condition of these carbs varies greatly! Two of them are known runners...the rest range from just dirty and old, to stuck primaries, stuck secondaries, encrusted in unknown substances, missing choke parts, tweaked up linkages, etc, etc.
That is why I stated first come, first serve, and that I would be happy to look up numbers for individuals seeking specific carbs. This way I can give them an accurate description and pics of the specific carb they are in need of.

I also have a bunch of thermal quads. One was a rebuilt or new never bolted on was in the box when I got it with the base gasket. They all came with that 73 duster sun roof car I recently had listed on here.

Regardless for $40 a pop plus a rebuild kit they make awesome street carbs ! ~

Anything with known bad plastic has already been broken down for parts. The problem with dealing with TQ's is that often the jet wells at the bottom of the bowls are broken out, and there is no way to know if this is the case without taking the carb completely apart.
The condition of these carbs varies greatly! Two of them are known runners...the rest range from just dirty and old, to stuck primaries, stuck secondaries, encrusted in unknown substances, missing choke parts, tweaked up linkages, etc, etc.
That is why I stated first come, first serve, and that I would be happy to look up numbers for individuals seeking specific carbs. This way I can give them an accurate description and pics of the specific carb they are in need of.

Sometimes I wonder if your even reading what I wrote.

List the numbers you have all ready.

We all understand what "Core" means and "No guaranteeing of parts" mean.
Jezz, chrapoloa!

Ok, after I pulled one that was tagged as belonging to a 400 I've got sitting on an engine stand, and one that was tagged as belonging to a buddy, this is what I've got for sale.
In the name of fairness, I'll not look these numbers up myself, and thus withdraw any potentially valuable carbs from the offer until tomorrow night. I did offer them as random cores, so that is how they will sell until this thread is marked as sold
In no particular order:
9013s
9011s
6322s
9077s (two of these)
9391s
9150s
9078s (partial, missing floats)

Ok, have at it then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-