These any good

-
Anyone ever use these or bought from the seller >>>>>>http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DEFINIT...pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item4606a6a7a3&vxp=mtr

Thanks Mike

those are the Procomp knockoffs of the edelbrock victor heads.i have never used them before my sel,f but have read that the heads are not bad etc, but if you get them i would not use the rockers, valve springs, keepers and retainers.I would use good rockers, springs etc with them.also if you get them i would have a shop check them out. sorry if i am not much help.

Looks similar to the 440 source head, although I've heard that those are ok, I know nothing about these.

For a while, there was a chinese company doing knock off versions of RPM Air Gap manifolds. They looked nearly identical, visually, without the Edelbrock name, but when a magazine flow benched it, the #7 runner on 3 of the manifolds they checked were insanely short in flow.

Anymore, even with good companies, you have to be a little crazy with your own quality control and more now than ever, you really do get what you pay for, because of every company pricepointing the hell out of everything produced, packed and freighted to retail. Quality control seems to be the first place an outsourced, internal company shrink management contractor hits.

I'm thinking I might order as soon as I get to talk to the seller how could I go wrong its only 1500.00 :violent1:

make an offer of 10-15% less....

says 8 sets were sold...wish you could contact one of the buyers...and see what they thought

-
Back