They say beauty is skin deep...

-

adart4me

Reaction score
I argue its seven cars deep. Finally got em all out for a quick pic the other morning. 1967 GTX, 1966 Satelite, 1971 500 Stroker Dart, 1972 408 Stroker Duster, 1973 Dart Sport 340 with Sunroof, 1974 360 Duster and 2008 SRT8 Challenger.

Wiles Fleet 001.jpg

Wiles Fleet 005.jpg

Holy moly! I can't even imagine what it is like to own all of those cars.
Beautiful.

When are you going to invite 6 of us over so we can cruise them all at the same time?

What a beautiful collection of quality Mopars. Salute!!

Fishbreath beat me to it. Would you adopt me so I can be in your will? :evil3:

Jesus dude, are you posting those to make me jealous or what?? I'd like to see more pictures of them. Like under the hoods and the interiors.

nice fleet man! those are all gorgeous mopars man! do you have any more pictures of that 71 stroker dart? id love to see more of that one especially

very nice! i love group car shots like this. just imagine if you had a neighbor that had another 4 or 5 cars as well?! lol now that would be really cool! nice to see all of that muscle on display........

dude what do you do for a living? Cause I turn forty next month and I only have one mopar....I am definitely behind!

But I do live in Hawaii...ok I'm better now!

Aloha!

I am a commercial diver in the gulf of mexico as far as the pics of the 71 Stroker 500 dart try highdesertvideo, it was on the site after it was raced last month at Arroyosecco motor speedway in New Mexico, Ill post more pics but I am offshore right now working for the next month so they will have to wait.

-
Back