They say that things come in threes!!

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm just livid!!- I get to work and I go out back an low and behold my SBP set of rallyes are missing!!! Stolen, gone, vamoose, Schuss, see ya. WTH?! I have alot of other parts stored all along this semi trailer which no one can see any parts unless they happen to coming the back lot. Only thing that I can think of is - I showed a guy (from craigslist no less) some dart parts - we couldn't come to an agreement- He wanted to trade for LIGHTS instead of $$. He asked about the rallyes I said that they were for sale. And now they're gone. MAN- 1st the house almost getting broken into now this. Sorry- just looking to rant. WOULD LOVE to catch whoever it was......:mumum:

Sorry to hear about that. Are you missing anything else? Theives are right under your nose. I seldom show people what goodies I have stored since I lost a lot of stuff.

Sorry to hear that Mike, I had a guy over to my house Saturday, Hope I'm safe.............Oh wait it was you.......I'm safe.

If thieves want sumffin, it's gone. Sorry. If I had some they'd be yours cause I think rallyes SUCK.

Sorry to hear.I do some parts peddling on Craigslist,I make sure to pick a neutral place in public.Well lit,been torched before myself.

You mention about things in threes. I have a three letter word for you - DOG. Get a good one and nobody will be able to steal your parts.

Sorry to hear about your rims. Do you have the guy's phone # in any of your caller ID's?

You mention about things in threes. I have a three letter word for you - DOG. Get a good one and nobody will be able to steal your parts.

Sorry to hear about your rims. Do you have the guy's phone # in any of your caller ID's?

How about 5 three letter words One Big Bad *** Dog.

Sorry to hear

People have gotten shot because of craigslist. Neutral location is the best bet.

i say call him and act like some one diff say that u got his number from u and wanted to know if he had some parts them when he tell u ya ... drive a friend over to his place and let them look around .. of if u want to find out if he did it for sure call him up and tell him a really low price and if he tells u he will be there then it has not him none of this mite work but hay its an ideal ?

Yea use your craigslist info and take it to the police.
Law enforcement has come a long way in tech that they love to use.
SBP rallies are not something ya just run across every day, and it does take a person that knows what they are.
Sounds like you have a good solid lead on who.

Here's the deal- the guy was interested in the narrowed rear out of my project car initially. It's in my secured/alarmed shop- no big deal- he want's to see the 70 Dart hood that I have for $50- he likes it but doesn't have $ to pay thinking that he's going to trade my rear and hood for flourecent lighting....REALLY?! I should have smelled something at that point. But, I've NEVER been hit at this location EVER in 4 yrs. But, untimately - it's my own fault. I should keep valubles like that hidden. granted I have a whole 70 dart nose, demon tailpanel, and other sheetmetal in the same spot. Nothing there got touched. Now- to ad insult to injury, I go to rent movies for the kids tonight and have a F******* $26 dollar late fee. I'm gonna shoot something!!!

you got some bad freaken luck, i would be in rage right about now, lol

Thieves are the worst lowlifes/

I agree, contact the police and see if they can snoop around--this lowlife might be stealing every week.

Hope your luck changes soon, very soon

Ya know sometimes things just happen- it's out of our control. My house thing- nothing that i could have done differently with that- was blessed that nothing got stolen. On the other hand- In retrospect- I'm beating myself up (no not pity party-wise0 just mentally thinking what i could have done- and will do differently. I just tend to err (and ERR is the key word) to semi-trust people that come to my establishment. We have 2 dogs on either sides of the fence that are loud as hell and tend to scare the crap out of me in the dark. I'll go out back to bring a car in or get in ,my own truck and the one dog will run silently up on me and bark! I jump out of my skin nearly every time. I have to say this- whoever took these wheels, had to move my cherry 70 Dart front bumper, and one of my complete Demon doors to get to them UNDERNEATH a semi trailer. AND MOVE THEM BACK!! Well enough of beating a dead horse. Thanks for the condolences from you all and well wishes. Time to just be more vigilant. Now- that $26 late f'ing fee is another topic!!!!

Yea use your craigslist info and take it to the police.
Law enforcement has come a long way in tech that they love to use.
SBP rallies are not something ya just run across every day, and it does take a person that knows what they are.
Sounds like you have a good solid lead on who.
Thanks TB- I'm gonna look up my cell phone #'s and reverse check it for an address. The guy said he's out of Salem/Stayton Oregon.

Get him. I have let members over to buy parts. But Craigs list people? ? I make sure that they see that Browning Hipower sticking out of my pants.

I'm checking Craigslist now to see if they might be for sale. they were a set of SBP 2 had 72 centers and the other 2 had 71 centers. Only one trim ring. His name was Phil.

I decided to add this. Craigs list; watch those people. They scam on jobs, a lot of low lifes in there. Load up your stuff, and then "short on cash". I sold a lot of tropical fish stuff to 2 women, load there truck; shy of agreed upon price. I start yanking my stuff out of the truck- magic money.

Another c/l azz came over, wanted $400 of car parts, we loaded him up, then he said, sorry, I only have $300 on me, and slammed his tailgate, and walked towards his driver door. Don't mess with us old farts.

So, when the 9mm bullet hit the ground, right by his foot; I guess he pulled the other $100 out of his ***. But he found it.

Lot of crooks on C/L.

Sucks to hear. I always have the shop doors closed up and for sale parts out front when someone is coming over to see em.

Sucks to hear. I always have the shop doors closed up and for sale parts out front when someone is coming over to see em.
Well, another thing that I am gonna do is install a large gate between the shop and the driveway out back.

Well, another thing that I am gonna do is install a large gate between the shop and the driveway out back.

Good idea.....I did just pull my truck right back there a couple weeks ago getting that hood. I saw some stuff back there I would like, but not interested in the Rallyes!

-
Back