Thinking about quitting my job..

-
I work in a busy ER where there are mostly gals(definitely not a problem) and the docs are too busy so I don't get to talk to anyone about cars much less Mopars.

the guy on the radio was telling a story abount prom how his rich friends dad let them pick a car from his dad collection to drive cause the other kids had limos. so he pick the 57 mustang convertable to drive/ they try to be howard stren, tell storys than have never happen and people beleave them. i work with a chevy guy and his son has a 68 chevelle and he has a 74 malabu with 35000 miles but he does not go on abount.

the guy on the radio was telling a story abount prom how his rich friends dad let them pick a car from his dad collection to drive cause the other kids had limos. so he pick the 57 mustang convertable to drive/ they try to be howard stren, tell storys than have never happen and people beleave them. i work with a chevy guy and his son has a 68 chevelle and he has a 74 malabu with 35000 miles but he does not go on abount.

57 mustang eh??? wow thats rare! :-D

I work at a body shop, so we are always talking about cars/bikes, love it, I love going to work, is that weird. On top of that everyone is cool, and into cars and whatnot, my boss has a 74 cuda with a 440 all painted and whatnot, also has a 73 mustang, he isnt bias so thats cool learn alot about the other brands, another guy is into old fords but not really bias either, im the only biased one for mopars :)

Irritate them like I do! I have stickers on my car that says "My Lug Nuts Have More Torque than Your Honda Makes"...... keeps the ricer boys talking! I use to have a banner in my back window that said "The Heartbeat Stops Here"! This caused a few comments from my Chevy friends, so far none of them have taken up my offer to meet at the strip!

after the 57 stang i had to turn it/ he was taking the hotes girl in school in the 57 stang from his rich friend/ and they get paid for this ****/ thank god for 8 tracks.

im not trying to be mean man but everyonr has there own preference man i know its not mopars they love but atleast they are into cars man. i mean it may not be mopars but still cars man.

when i work in tampa i watch this old lady ripped this cuban lady at the store if you can,t speak english get out of my line. mopar 68 have you ever been to the golden ring cuba shop on the oneway in to downtown

yea i know which one your talking about that is right by the tech school i go to the food is pretty good.
and i completely agree with the cashier you should be able to live in America if you cant speak English.
and if anyone has a problem with what i say realize this, its coming for a Cuban guy. lol and my whole family speaks English.

-
Back