This cop pulled me over today.

-
True, not getting a ticket here is like getting away with murder. they always find something to ticket you for.

It depends on what county they work for.
Most of the cops in my area are very cool, and are really just looking for societal scumbags to clean the streets of.
Cherokee and cobb are the ones that will nail you to the wall for revenue.
I have been pulled over a couple times by the locals for minor violations and let go but not before they talked guns with me for a half hour after they saw my concealed carry piece.

I have alot of respect for them and the crap they have to put up with, but there are the primadonna's from some departments who must have morons running the whole circus.
Hell, look at the fiasco a few years back when Sheriff elect, Derwin Brown got gunned down by a rival sheriff "Dorcey"sp? and his deputies in his own friggin driveway.
There are some scum, but it's usually the closer you get to Atlanta where you will find that.
Bubba is pretty cool in my neck o' de' woods.

Filmed on location in Watkins Glen, NY.

We appreciate the co-operation of the Watkins Glen Village Police Department and the....ahem...fine, upstanding individuals who work there.

(No actual police men were harmed in filming this picture. Names were changed to protect the innocent. "Retardid" policeman actually made smarter than the above mentioned officers so that you could understand him.)

Its the same frigin guy that pulled over some girls I know

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbOrss6kCz8"]YouTube- ‪Retarded Policeman #1 Boobies!‬‎[/ame]

what was yall talking about all i caught was boobies weeee boobies, really i did not find this funny at all difterent strokes i guess

-
Back