this guy need to stick to selling hondas...

-

forced 340

Reaction score
this guys sale pitch on this dart is probley one of the worst ive heard... my sister could probley do a better job! see for yourselfs all the mistakes he makes. the car itself is ok but not worth the price he is asking for it! it sounds like a small block with a .484 m.p. cam!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOledhgTYI&feature=g-vrec&context=G25d02caRVAAAAAAAACg"]1970 Dodge HEMI Dart test drive FOR SALE flemings ultimate garage - YouTube[/ame]

I dont think they made a 71 hemi dart? and if he would keep his mouth shut the car would sell its self....Artie

Wow ... I didn't know that Hemi Darts were available in '70 ! "Very few made" , to paraphrase .

What's that Rallye Dash doing in there ? 340 originally , most-likely ...

it is probley a real '70 340 4 speed swinger! i cant belive how excited he got over the performance indicator (thats not hooked up) being on "power at idle"!!! douch.....

All I know is that if I was consigning my vehicle there because I thought they would be able to better represent it than myself... I'd be secong guessing that idea.

Grant

The guitar riff in the background playing over and over again drove Me nutz.I think the sham-wow guy could do a much better job pitching this car!

you could make a drinking game out of every time he says the word "uhhhHH"

seriously who are these clowns? camera work is terrible, the guy is terrible, lighting is terrible when they look at the rear.

Also anyone else see the fuel gauge that said empty?

Just remember, the dual 4 barrells were just for looks, and they go faster with a big fat holley.

Bitchin' car for sure. & yeah who would want a factory dual quad race Hemi anyway, cause they were only for looks. lol. I wouldn't buy a bag of cat litter from this douche.

Ya know, if he was honest up front and did some homework to start with, that car would be gone real easy. Coming off as a dummy trying to play slick with major inaccurate or just plain ol' false statements make him look worse than bad and stupid rolled up into one.

He shouldn't sell cars. He should be tearing tickets at the movie theater...

How is it a "clone" when they never existed.

Just checked out their website. All I can say is wow! The words thrown around make you shake your head.

I don't think I would be buying a car anytime soon from them.

A new one for me, "comes with HIGH SPEED RADIALS" !!! Wonder if there the same as wrinkle wall tires?? I guess you need both these tires for FAST CAR RANGE driving????

I'm surprised he didn't run out of fuel. The gas gauge needle is way below empty. It might now work. lol

I don't care for the sales person, but I like the car. I'm not in the market for a clone, reproduction, or replica. I just love hemi powered "A" bodies, and I wouldn't mind owning that one. I especially have a soft spot for the 1970 and 71 Swingers. By 72 there were some little changes that (in my opinion) put that body in their place behind the 71 and the 70 (in that order).
The price would need to be more realistic though, probably in the $50K range and I'd expect them (the seller) to fully disclose everything about the work done to the body/chassis, and all the mechanicals and document everything.

Opinions of the vidio and the guy in it not withsatnding.

....and I'd like an 833 behind the Hemi.

Don't hate the game, hate the player...

Thats funny because this player cant even play the game lol. Geez- study the build sheets for ten min and then sell it. Hell- just study each part of the car seperately, record, rinse, repeat.

Wrinkle finish tires???? Is that a paint they use for tires? Id hate to sand that!
Vacuum gauge on power?? Yeah- its pegged just like your fuel gauge. 80k for a car and they cant even put $50 in gas in it??

Damn sweet car- just a hoser for a sales guy.

I have my 1984 Porsche 944 with "Arrest me red" paint. I also paid extra to get the faded paint look and cracked style turn signal lenses. I go every once in a while to get the dirty look clear coat spray put on also.

I have issues with people that want to sell something but put zero effort into providing real information that is critical to someone to make a decision. Watching this video certainly does not make me want to call and ask any real hard questions, let alone purchase a car from them. Sounds more like a show and tell, look what I got issue, but if you really want it, here's the price.
sh*t, sounds like a car here on fabo!

Forget the salesman if you like the car and want it offer him 10 grand less and walk away then the next day he will call you and say come and get it. After all you are taking the car home not the salesman

Taking nothing away from the car , it is great , with a nice new set of wheel opening mouldings, and bumpers chromed , the would be the ultimate machine for me .Love it

-
Back