This guy took 1 too many hits on the crack pipe

-
He could very easily have that much into the car. You're right though. He's been smokin' crack if the thinks he'll recoup what he put into it.

starting bid is 44k. you think he would post more then 4 crappy pictures..lol. worth no where near that much. i'll bet he would be lucky to get 20k for that car.

I can't believe he got a "positrac" unit in a Ferd 9" rear end. I want to see how that was done.

Always gets me how they state how much of an attention getter it is when it's got less than 3 miles on since the rebuild lol.. must have been a busy street.

Grant

come on now, it advertised to be 1 of a kind, very very fast.....that makes it worth a fortune.....i will put my pipe down now....

"from our collection" then uses the word "restored" on a modded car.

Yeah, but it's just like that green one in Mopar Action, but ours is better because it's, like, red and has, like, a 440 and a "posi" Ford rear (?) in it!

Here"s Another gem out of our collection totally Restored Plymouth Valiant 100.

This is very very fun car to drive, create lots of attention anywhere it goes.It is totally Custom Built

Sporting a 440-4 barrel Has a HEMI 4 Speed Trans (A833) 9 inch FORD Rear- end.355 Gears Posi-traction. Every nut & bolt Done.

This car has had a high quality paint job it is super straight. Photos does not do this car justice!!

If you are looking to have something different, then this car is for you. With merely 2.745 miles since resto she"s barely broken in.

Call for more info 714-307-0857

call him! lol

Yorba Linda?
I think it's John Farce!

I have seen the car in person a few times at a local get together, it is one wicked sick lookin sleeper in person and is very nice. But that doesn't justify the price tag. I think his wife wants rid of it!:angry7:

I have seen the car in person a few times at a local get together, it is one wicked sick lookin sleeper in person and is very nice. But that doesn't justify the price tag. I think his wife wants rid of it!:angry7:

That makes perfect sense, she wants it gone, he doesn`t.

If HE gets anywhere NEAR 44k....I will publish video of my MinPin ( Hemi) kicking a 300 yard field goal and flying out to catch it? She is one Badass MinPin, pictures do not do her justice, necessary to have Video..... FAIRY TAIL? Uhhhh YEP!!
I hope the story about his wife is not true....it would be a shame to actually marry someone dumb enough to believe that car is worth 44k....... My 66 cuda is Rare, and pictures do not do it justice and it has a built 340 and a built 727 and a sure grip 355 with a FLOOR shifter it is ALSO VERY VERY fast after reading that auction I just raised the price NOW I am only asking ......99k and a first born male child....... CRACK PIPE? NO
MANY hits of LSD...yep!! Hallucinating heavy? YEP Worth 44k..... maybe if Angelina Jolie comes with it as a sex crazed slave....less than that.....NO DEAL LMAO

If HE gets anywhere NEAR 44k....I will publish video of my MinPin ( Hemi) kicking a 300 yard field goal and flying out to catch it? She is one Badass MinPin, pictures do not do her justice, necessary to have Video..... FAIRY TAIL? Uhhhh YEP!!
I hope the story about his wife is not true....it would be a shame to actually marry someone dumb enough to believe that car is worth 44k....... My 66 cuda is Rare, and pictures do not do it justice and it has a built 340 and a built 727 and a sure grip 355 with a FLOOR shifter it is ALSO VERY VERY fast after reading that auction I just raised the price NOW I am only asking ......99k and a first born male child....... CRACK PIPE? NO
MANY hits of LSD...yep!! Hallucinating heavy? YEP Worth 44k..... maybe if Angelina Jolie comes with it as a sex crazed slave....less than that.....NO DEAL LMAO
#1 answer.Nice ride but not that nice!

From someone who is in the middle of a build, I can see where the money goes, It's not cheap to build a quality car.

screw that car, i am waiting for the video of Hemi....

-
Back