This is for the Guys on here Young and Old.

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Weird topic I know but it needs to be put out there. Guys do regular checks on your man goods. If something isn't right get it checked out. If there is the slightest little bump or knot get it checked and here is why I am saying this. I went to the doctor on Thursday with a spot on my scrotum about the size of half a pea, not painful just wanted it to get checked out. I have a history of MRSA and figured thats what it was. So doc prescribes antibiotics and sends me on my way. Friday morning it's the size of a marble, so by the time I get to the doc at 3p.m. it is the size of a half dollar and I can hardly walk. Doc gives me pain killers and figures it's still MRSA. I go home around 5p.m. and by 9 it is the size of an egg. I spent all night and day in the ER with a 103 degree fever and my blood pressure was really low and they don't know what it is. It is a huge mass inside my bag and it keeps gettin bigger they did an ultrasound and they said it isn't fluid filled so it isn't MRSA but they still don't know what it is. So my point is take every little thing seriously it could cost you your life.

It's not a weird topic.Don't know if I would post it but now that you have,you are right you should not let anything go. More importantly for right now......are you ok? That doesn't sound good and kinda makes me a little squeemish. I hope everything turns out ok.8)

This is his wife he wanted me to let everyone know we are headed back to the ER right now he just started throwing up blood.

damn thats all i can say damn. hope he,s got good docs. first Lily and now this. I will say a prayer too.

OK, yeah I squirmed a little. Thanks for the heads up and I really hope you come through this one ok!! Not a religious man myself but, best of luck to ya!!

Heavenly Father, we here lift our brother up to you in this time of need. We pray in Jesus' name, that whatever is attacking him, you will just lay your hand upon him and heal him in your mercy. Your will be done, Father. Bless his family, and hold them close; give them your strength to stand by him. Thank you, Lord, Amen.

wish you well dusted72.....oh and you have a cool wife for writting that for you..

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Great job wordman!

Hey guys thanks for the prayers I got home a little while ago and I am really sore the doc ran a bunch of test and the said that the blood must be from the infection that I have. They said it should go a away in a day or so but if it doesn't I need to come back. So for now I am ok just drugged up pretty good.

dusted, that's quite a scare! It shows your true character that you're warning the guys to get checkups while in the midst of deep suffering yourself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife throughout this very scary time. Take care of yourself and get better quickly!!! :-D

-
Back