This is just a picture posting test!

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
Hold on, I'm trying something....

IMG_0021.jpg

Yep, it's a picture of your sweet looking stroker. What size carb are you running? ANd what kind of timing chain cover is that, some special fabbed one for an electric pump?

Yep, it's a picture of your sweet looking stroker. What size carb are you running? ANd what kind of timing chain cover is that, some special fabbed one for an electric pump?

It is a 750 Mighty Demon. Changed a couple jets, I don't remember what sizes they are though! And it is a custom Billet front cover, that allows you to have access to the camshaft by removing that little plate on the front...let me go snap a few pics real quick so I can show you....

Is that in a bedroom? Man Cave!

Ha Ha! yes, it is in fact IN my room...right next to my bed...I have no room for it in my 2 car garage, it is packed with a bunch of stuff...lol, so the only reasonable place to put it was in my room. lol

This thread was actually created because I was trying to explain to OldKimmer how to post pictures, and I had to go back and do each thing I was explaining so I wouldn't get confused...lol

Now that's cool. Don't have to pull the damper and whole cover to get to the cam. Did you have it made, or does someone actually manufacture them?
I sure wouldn't mind that sitting next to my bed. On second thought, I'd rather have it in my car.

Now that's cool. Don't have to pull the damper and whole cover to get to the cam. Did you have it made, or does someone actually manufacture them?
I sure wouldn't mind that sitting next to my bed. On second thought, I'd rather have it in my car.

haha YES! I actually DREAM of it in my car BUT, I'm so far from that day it's just crazy...I have no idea when that will be....

This guy Greg used to make these timing covers for the Mopar small block, but he only made a hand full, because they weren't that popular at the time because of the cost. I think I paid around $300 for it...I saw it, and I just HAD to have it! LOL. Here's his website:

http://www.magnumhp.com/

You can give him a call, and talk to him on the phone about it, maybe he will be nice, and make one just for you...But, it might be expensive....

Also, it is Mandatory that you use an electric water pump and an electric fuel pump...So, just by having this timing cover, it has costed me so much more money because I'm forced to use an electric fuel pump, and I need an nice electric fan setup, and this water pump wasn't cheap either. The CSR water pump is like 350 bucks by itself....and it goes on and on....not very cost friendly...You'd probably get better results and save a whole lotta money just by staying with the factory setup. LOL

my build looks to be no where near as expenisve as yours was but I know what you mean!.

Thos dollar signs just keep adding up lol

good points. I already went through all that with pretty much every other part of my engine. Don't need to add to it.

Reminds me of an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. Goober put a car together inside the courthouse. Lets hope the assembly will fit through the doorway.

by the looks of his signature picture I would say it has been dynoed before.....so I am guessing it fits through the doorway.....either that or he built the room around it or took out the door jams to get it in lol

-
Back