This is wild.

-
That is wrong on so many levels. Maybe when the "artist" dies he should be stuffed & turned into a Bartcopter.

That is wrong on so many levels. Maybe when the "artist" dies he should be stuffed & turned into a Bartcopter.

I was thinkin he should be turned into a doodoo filter for his local crap processing plant.

LMAO! If I tried that with my cat I'd have to use a 10HP Briggs to get his fat *** airborne.

There's going to be some extremely freaked out birds in his neighborhood once he gets Orville to flying smoothly! LOL

That cat was a faithful companion. It's wrong to do him like that in death. If it had been a little dog, all the dog people would be comin outta the woodwork. He deserved better than that.

Ya that kind of bugs me too,we just lost our snow bell 2 mouths ago and it is still a touchy topic for me.That cats carcases and spirit should be aloud to RIP.

I was thinkin he should be turned into a doodoo filter for his local crap processing plant.

Or maybe a public urinal?

Nice he wants to keep the pet around,and be artisitc but......seems a bit off putting to say the least:/

Yeah, stuff the cat maybe layin on the floor like they do on their back when they're happy or somethin. Don't turn the poor thing into a toy. You know, cats don't like humiliation. I hope he comes back as a cat ghost and claws that dude's face off.

So i guess in my case i would have to turn my 100 lbs ptibull in to a tank or even a c130 plane ????????????????what you think >??

Betcha he is "Mr.Creepy" in his neighborhood and the kids are warned to stay away from him

"That is wrong that is wrong blah blah blah." Wrong on who standards? Yours? What is right and what is wrong is culturally relevant. (including religion) Is there a universal moral law? Let the owner deal with his grief by making his cat an art piece for everyone to remember and be amazed (or freaked) If that calms his suffering let him be and stop prescribing what is right to him or to anyone else.

And I don't like dogs but I aint gonna jump on somebody's dog thread and act like a ***.

Who sits around thinking of this stuff? How badly did they have to break his bones to get his legs out straight like that & mount the propellers on his feet? I love the tribute to Orville Wright. Since the cat was named Orville he had to fly? What if his name was Buzz? Would they have made him into a rocket? (certainly would have been easier to design- Lol!).

Yeah, stuff the cat maybe layin on the floor like they do on their back when they're happy or somethin. Don't turn the poor thing into a toy. You know, cats don't like humiliation. I hope he comes back as a cat ghost and claws that dude's face off.

I agree Rob, hopefully the ghost will piss on his pillow too!

-
Back