this kidz got skillz yo!

-
yea, i find the funny part (Aside from the fact that it sounds like hes saying i want more burritos) to be that people actually produced this and its legitimately serious...are you kidding me? what is the world coming to today lol

and mad, theres other videos making fun of him calling him "miniu walrus"

the worst part...those girls dancing in the back are like 6 years old!!! WTF? LOL

If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to think that's my former neighbor's kid. I don't miss those idiots in the slightest. They had absolutely no concept of respect for property.

If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to think that's my former neighbor's kid. I don't miss those idiots in the slightest. They had absolutely no concept of respect for property.

LOL! i actually laughed out loud at that

well i googled mini daddy and found a translation of what he's saying...im not exactly up to par on spanish, so this may be wrong...but if its true, its pretty sad lol

soy el niño más bonito ♪

soy el niño más chiquito ♪

soy el niño más tiernito ♪

y mi nombre es adriansito, el más bonito ♪

pa' que lo bailes ♪

pa' que lo gozes ♪

i'm the cutest kid ♪

i'm the tiniest kid ♪

i'm the most tender kid ♪

and my name is adriansito, the cutest ♪

dance to it ♪

enjoy it ♪

Sad to see a kid so damn fat at such a young age. At the rate he's going, he'll be dead of a heart attack by the time he's 30. :angry7: Blame the damn parents.

The ho's in skimpy clothes was..... disturbing. There's probably some pedophile getting his jollies somewhere.

The world today........ :dontknow:

Wylde1.

sad to see a kid so damn fat at such a young age. At the rate he's going, he'll be dead of a heart attack by the time he's 30. :angry7: Blame the damn parents.

The ho's in skimpy clothes was..... Disturbing. There's probably some pedophile getting his jollies somewhere.

Wylde1.

+1

Sad to see a kid so damn fat at such a young age. At the rate he's going, he'll be dead of a heart attack by the time he's 30. :angry7: Blame the damn parents.

The ho's in skimpy clothes was..... disturbing. There's probably some pedophile getting his jollies somewhere.

Wylde1.

x3....his weight is sad...but those girls- i cant believe there are parents who are letting their daughters dance like that when they just practically finished potty training...sheesh

look.lol gangsta o.g has his little prosta-tots right by his side like all the other filth on the music video channels.lmao

-
Back