This must happen to the rest of you post whores....

-
I hope everyone understands as well. I've been working 10+ hours a day plus burning the midnight oil on the Heep. the first pic is from Saturday, the 2nd is from about 10 minutes ago:

Everything is stock but the best of the best from every year. Even the PS pump bracket has changed. I just got the accesories mounted and serpentine belt aligned. Even the belt is a non-stock length for this year... note that I painted the header too.

Pffffffftttt, only 10+ hour days Joe??? You are a slacker!!!! :-D (But at least you had time to mount something so it goes perfectly with this thread heh hehhhhhh)

And another pffffffftttt for the painted header. Check these bad boys out ... finished them up last Friday night for Billy's altered.

View attachment 155932

Hey Scott, the decal looks great! I'm in such good company up there with George Ray's and my favorite website of all time. Makes me proud!!!

Just got a phone call from work. They need me for a quick 3 hr job.....Overtime!!!!! This should should pay for some more Jeep parts, lol.

No no no nooooooooooo, that O/T will pay for some more powdercoating so you can get rid of that inferior paint. :-D

After putting in only about 90 hours this week, it's nice to have time to catch up with my boys. I haven't been much of a 'ho lately but at least I'm kinda getting paid to do what I love. And ya'll make it fun and easy. I could ask for a better bunch of friends but nobody could ever find them for me.

:love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

<<< The original Red Headed Stepchild Post *****

Aw crap ... before ya'll start asking if I'm back into high temp ceramic exhaust coatings, the answer is still no.

His altered is one of five ever built -- it's the last surviving MOB Fiat off the west coast -- and he has no plans to ever race / run it. The zoomies were done in Super Chrome, a typical cosmetic coating that's good to about 600 degrees. It wouldn't survive the heat of exhaust for long but it'll look jes' fine sitting there at nostalgia events.

I don't really have anything to add to this discussion. Just looking to boost my presence on the internet while greatly inconveniencing a bunch of electrons. I've gotta be close to 900 by now... ;-)

x2 <---the ultimate post ***** move

Lemme add one more post to my count, I got passed by too many people so obviously I don't say enough... unlike some people *cough*BAYYUM

postwhore.jpg

Pffffffftttt, only 10+ hour days Joe??? You are a slacker!!!! :-D (But at least you had time to mount something so it goes perfectly with this thread heh hehhhhhh)

And another pffffffftttt for the painted header. Check these bad boys out ... finished them up last Friday night for Billy's altered.

View attachment 155932

Hey Scott, the decal looks great! I'm in such good company up there with George Ray's and my favorite website of all time. Makes me proud!!!

No no no nooooooooooo, that O/T will pay for some more powdercoating so you can get rid of that inferior paint. :-D

After putting in only about 90 hours this week, it's nice to have time to catch up with my boys. I haven't been much of a 'ho lately but at least I'm kinda getting paid to do what I love. And ya'll make it fun and easy. I could ask for a better bunch of friends but nobody could ever find them for me.

:love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

<<< The original Red Headed Stepchild Post *****

Very nice Leanna and damn, I thought you were getting back into HT coatings again. :read2:

I'll tell ya.... bolting on nasty parts to this pretty engine kinda brought me down and you certainly were in my thoughts. If this was a resto-mod and I had more time, a box would be coming your way for sure.

Speaking of which, do you do anodizing? I thinking that the IAC valve body would look cool anodized.... but I don't have the time. 8)

Don't worry Leanna, you'll get plenty of parts once I start on the Duster. :cheers:

sooo....whats the difference between a prostitute, a *****, and your wife.....a prostitute says..faster, faster.....a ***** says..harder, harder....and your wife says....blue.........I think we should paint the ceiling blue.......tadaa. glad i could clear that up....

sooo....whats the difference between a prostitute, a *****, and your wife.....a prostitute says..faster, faster.....a ***** says..harder, harder....and your wife says....blue.........I think we should paint the ceiling blue.......tadaa. glad i could clear that up....

"Did I take the laundry out of the dryer?"
"Hmmmmmmm beef stew sounds good for tomorrow night ..."

"14 ... 15 ... 16 ... oh thank God he's done!"

Of course, this is just what my girl friends tell me they do.

Very nice Leanna and damn, I thought you were getting back into HT coatings again. :read2:

I'll tell ya.... bolting on nasty parts to this pretty engine kinda brought me down and you certainly were in my thoughts. If this was a resto-mod and I had more time, a box would be coming your way for sure.

Speaking of which, do you do anodizing? I thinking that the IAC valve body would look cool anodized.... but I don't have the time. 8)

Don't worry Leanna, you'll get plenty of parts once I start on the Duster. :cheers:

No worries at all Joe, just giving you a bad time. :-D You know you've always had a special place in my heart giving me the jump start around here. :-D

Sorry, I don't do any anodizing. (In fact, it's one of a powder coater's worst enemies ranking right up there with dust.) My supplier has a few new powders that look like anodizing though.

"Did I take the laundry out of the dryer?"
"Hmmmmmmm beef stew sounds good for tomorrow night ..."

"14 ... 15 ... 16 ... oh thank God he's done!"

Of course, this is just what my girl friends tell me they do.

if shes thinking about laundry and whats for supper while thats going on, thats a good woman

-
Back