This must happen to the rest of you post whores....

-
He sure does and I enjoy all of them I see :cheers: I don't see all of them 8) You know me ,I'll be close by some times and make a day of just posting and miss something going on that day :happy10:
memike leaning post ***** 8), some time's :toothy7:

How do I respond to the KING? You just keep on keeping on Mike.8)

Only a true "Post Slut" could beat someone else within the minute. :read2:

But seriously Dreno, I truly feel bad when someone asks for prayers for a loved one or pet and I miss it. The next worse is when I reply, the OP responds and I miss their post and they feel abandoned with a tech question. That's what PM's are for though so if anyone reads this please understand that I have a job and a kind of a life so PM me if I missed your response.

Joe ,ya hit the nail right on the head.I couldn't have said it much better.I hope everyone understands.8)

Joe ,ya hit the nail right on the head.I couldn't have said it much better.I hope everyone understands.8)

I hope everyone understands as well. I've been working 10+ hours a day plus burning the midnight oil on the Heep. the first pic is from Saturday, the 2nd is from about 10 minutes ago:

Everything is stock but the best of the best from every year. Even the PS pump bracket has changed. I just got the accesories mounted and serpentine belt aligned. Even the belt is a non-stock length for this year... note that I painted the header too.

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Um...Technical question here. If you guys with all the posts and I saw Ramcharger with over 10,000 consider yourselves whores and sluts, Do I with just 34....ah make that 35 now, Would I still be technically a virgin?

Signed hopefull :)

Um...Technical question here. If you guys with all the posts and I saw Ramcharger with over 10,000 consider yourselves whores and sluts, Do I with just 34....ah make that 35 now, Would I still be technically a virgin?

This probably should go in the blue forum but I think you would be considered a tight squeeze.8)

I hope everyone understands as well. I've been working 10+ hours a day plus burning the midnight oil on the Heep. the first pic is from Saturday, the 2nd is from about 10 minutes ago:

Everything is stock but the best of the best from every year. Even the PS pump bracket has changed. I just got the accesories mounted and serpentine belt aligned. Even the belt is a non-stock length for this year... note that I painted the header too.

Now how can ya be a post ***** and get that engine done at the same time?Wow it looks great Joe.8)

Dude, you're not even legal yet, lol. :read2:

Now how can ya be a post ***** and get that engine done at the same time?Wow it looks great Joe.8)

Power tools, sliding on by the Heep dealership on lunch if I'm in the area, overtime when I can get it, blowing off dinner for coffee, late night research, reading the MP Jeep book to crash out, more coffee, I have a NAPA 4 blocks away, changed my brand of coffee to a "darker, richer" blend, knowing that my family depends on me getting my crap out of my mom's house so they can sell it (pressure, I just got a call from my brother an hour ago), I pretty much love doing it anyway and it relieves stress from work, I want to hear it run, I want to drive it, etc.... :read2:

Just got the car unloaded and they cancelled due to rain.Just my luck.

Well dadburnit!!! I was really looking forward for a day at the track report
I see you flying George Ray's name :cheers::happy10:

Did someone call for a post *****?

<------------------------------------------LOL

I herd a call out for a post ***** 8) Here I am 8) Morning Noel 8)

<-----------------------------------------------+++++

Well dadburnit!!! I was really looking forward for a day at the track report
I see you flying George Ray's name :cheers::happy10:
Yep Mike,George Rays(Thank-you)FABO and Phoenix Speacialty Coatings(Leanna).We gotta represent up here in Canada!LOL.Next weekend is a Nostalgia race at the track,so I,ll be going!Hang tight!8):clock:

Man how did I miss this opportunity to increase my post count? Here I was standing on the corner by my lamp post :-\" just waiting for ----- Oh my I think it's happening to me too!#-o
I blame it on Memike!:poke:

Well,I just got to the computer this morning and you whores are at it all ready.:-D I got a busy day,going looking for a polisher and some wet n dry and a few other things,then going to see "Rain", a Beatles tribute band.amd then tonite going out to party.So I haven't got time to "*****' around,see ya's later.8)

I feel so used:-D

Well,I just got to the computer this morning and you whores are at it all ready.:-D I got a busy day,going looking for a polisher and some wet n dry and a few other things,then going to see "Rain", a Beatles tribute band.amd then tonite going out to party.So I haven't got time to "*****' around,see ya's later.8)

I feel so used:-D

I know wat ya mean Dave re: busy. This week-end is honey-do--curtain rods and carriage lights.

Whatever you do just "don't sell yourself short".

Just got a phone call from work. They need me for a quick 3 hr job.....Overtime!!!!! This should should pay for some more Jeep parts, lol.

-
Back