This thing sounds WICKED

-
i don't have a pic on my car but one of the silly touches is that is my diff cover on the car

Another pic

FB_IMG_1666915768372.jpg

Why are they all such turds N/A then? LOL
What is the port size and CSA of the ports?
I see a whole lot of cylinder head for only being up top a 5.7.
what a pleasant surprise lol! been awhile since i've been on and when i do i see a video of my car. thanks!!!
No ain’t that freakin cool!!!
stock rockers with stanke stabilizers and collars
I’d love to see a picture of that set up if you have one.
Thanks

6.4 block with thitek heads. 11 to 1 compression. 4.00 stroke with 4.10 bore giving it 422 cubic inch. comp 256/266 @ .050 with .613 lift. 727 with 5800 converter and 4.10 dana. best so far is the single outing with the dominator 10.13 @ 132 and a 1.39 60'. still shows at least one jet size to rich :)
Super impressed! What does it weigh with you in it?

I was at Irwindale a few races ago and there was a guy with a b5 dart with a carbed gen 3 hemi in it. Car ran mid/high 5s in the 1/8. Very nice car and very nice guy, I talked with him for a while. Said he had lots and lots of hours in his intake welding and grinding to make it work. Wish I took some pictures as you could see how heavily cut/welded it was.
Rod McGregor. Had a B7 Dart sleeper (maybe still has it, I don't know) with a small block. Looked like a mild Streeter, yanked the wheels EVERY time, ran mid tens, n/a.
He's on moparts, but I can't remember his screen name, I haven't been there in years.

was wrong car lol. that was another gen 3 hemi car with a dominator
Okay, I'll try this again. (I can't see the pic, for whatever reason).
Rod had (or has) a 68 or thereabouts small block, small tire Dart, B7 that looks like a 12 second car, does wheelies and runs mid/low tens.
He ALSO has a 68 or thereabouts Gen3 big tire Dart, B5, that runs eights.
Which of his cars, or IF it's one of his, I don't know. The one TT5.9 referred to is Rods big tire car.

Rod had (or has) a 68 or thereabouts small block, small tire Dart, B7 that looks like a 12 second car, does wheelies and runs mid/low tens.
Which of his cars, or IF it's one of his, I don't know. The one TT5.9 referred to is Rods big tire car.

Is the B5 Dart N/A? Just curious.

i believe this is the big tire dart which runs a dominator carb on a gen 3
1668183318985.png

I don’t remember it having a cowl hood but it was off when I saw it, Sitting on the roof. I guess I was more interested in the gen3 hemi. And yea it was a single dominator. Car was bad ***.

6.4 block with thitek heads. 11 to 1 compression. 4.00 stroke with 4.10 bore giving it 422 cubic inch. comp 256/266 @ .050 with .613 lift. 727 with 5800 converter and 4.10 dana. best so far is the single outing with the dominator 10.13 @ 132 and a 1.39 60'. still shows at least one jet size to rich :)

Thitek heads - lets say CNC port with 2.125" intake valve and "beehive" springs - about $3,600?

Solid or hydraulic roller? What headers? Inquiring minds want to know, thx.

Thitek heads - lets say CNC port with 2.125" intake valve and "beehive" springs - about $3,600?

2.16 thiteks cnc ported. $3800. Hydraulic roller

very vwry few have solid roller g3 hemis. probably to count on 1 hand even globally.

-
Back