This topic is closed for discussion

-
the govt. has determined that no topic is closed for discussion. further explanation may not be needed or necessary but will continue to be discussed.

yup the topic is closed for discussion ....I am buying another car even though I said I was done buying cars. One last one.....yup closed for discussion, thank you very much

the govt. has determined that no topic is closed for discussion. further explanation may not be needed or necessary but will continue to be discussed.

We must keep the lines running and discuss ad nauseum the items that are closed for discussion! Let's open a discussion about that!!!

I need more inflatable farm animals. And more lube.

closed-thread-prohibition.jpg

Typical Microsoft. That button doesn't work......

close_thread.jpg

I'm going to send over some forms that will need to be filled out (in triplicate)
with a number 2 lead pencil. We're going to need a blood sample, urine sample,
saliva sample and a stool sample (please put it in the provided baggie; don't
smear it on the window like last time). Fill in your blood pressure readings with
the orange pen and please provide a list of your bank account numbers and your
next of kin. After that we can begin discussions about locking this thread.

We're going to need a blood sample, urine sample,
saliva sample and a stool sample (please put it in the provided baggie; don't
smear it on the window like last time).

so ill just send in one of my boxershorts and we can get this thread on the road?

I need more inflatable farm animals. And more lube.[/QUOTE

This months Inflatable Farm Animal of The Month shipment has been delayed.
Please acceptt are apologies, and accept a complimentary supply of SPAM.

The rest of the comments are very entertaining. Thanks for the vote for mod. I already do that for joey on another of his forums.

I feel Happy!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXibX5I0ZBU&feature=youtu.be&t=12"]Bring out your dead - YouTube[/ame]

That will all change now that we've called you into the office!! Seems there has been a lack of communication on the subject of the lack of communication around here! Please inform your team about this lack of communication and let's see if we can all get together and communicate our concerns about this lack of communication!!!

-
Back