This was at the Indy swap meet

-
Was a nice truck

I remember seeing somewhere for a LOADRUNNER, station wagon with superpac type roadrunner package

Might have read it in a magazine, but don't ever remember seeing one at a dealer. At the time I had a 1977 Aspen custom with all the options including TTops so I was a fan of the F Bodies

As far as the LeBaron wagon, think what you want, but I thought it was a COOL CRUISER

attachment.php

I had one like that .. Was white with a mint green top and Inter... CREAM PUFF!!

I was stuck on the trk they wanted 6500 for it and only 16000 original miles was Sharp looking other than all the holes in the bed for various reasons

I would love to have that truck. Was it small or big block? Auto or manual? I wonder if it would be on Indy craigslist?

For anyone really interested in the truck and I don't know if it still for sale, but one option for finding out would be contact Josh King, he is a member here and he was the one running the show.

He is also promoter for the Monster Mopar show. Good guy, but sometimes hard to get ahold of. A call to Indy Cylinder Head might get him.

I looked the truck over ask I was walking around but not to much on details.

-
Back